Legal Super Bowl Betting With Apple Pay
With hundreds of millions of users, Apple Pay is the most popular eWallet platform in the world. However, Apple Pay Super Bowl betting isn’t as readily available, as no legal Super Bowl sportsbook actually accepts P2P Apple Pay (aka Apple Pay Cash) transfers directly. To use Apple Pay to bet on the Super Bowl, then, you’ve got to use a site that supports sports betting vouchers.
Luckily, Bovada supports gambling vouchers, so members can use Apple Pay to buy and sell their account balances between each other. While Apple Pay deposits and payouts sometimes take longer than other options for funding Super Bowl sportsbook accounts as a result, we think there are enough benefits to betting with Apple Pay to make it worth your while.
Bovada Sportsbook – Where To Bet On The Super Bowl For Apple Pay Users
Bovada has been a trendsetter in the legal online sports betting market for years. As such, it’s no surprise that they lead the pack in offering Apple Pay support. In fact, as of Super Bowl 57, Bovada is the only US-friendly sportsbook that allows for Apple Pay deposits and payouts, as they’re the only top operator that supports sports betting vouchers.
By buying and selling Bovada voucher codes, players can top off their accounts and score same-day payouts using Apple Pay’s P2P “Apple Pay Cash” option. Bovada also features several other P2P, eWallet, and crypto banking options, so you’ll always be able to get your account funded in time to go all in on the best Super Bowl odds.
Super Bowl Signup Bonus: 50% Deposit Match Up To $750
Deposit Methods: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Zelle, Litecoin, Ethereum, USDT, MatchPay, and Sportsbook Vouchers
Best Apple PayOnline Super Bowl Betting Sites For 2023 - 2024 Use P2P Apps At The Top Football Betting Sites
How To Bet On The Super Bowl With Apple Pay
When you bet on the 2022-2023 Super Bowl with Apple Pay, what you’re actually doing is making a sports betting voucher wager with your iPhone. As of the upcoming Super Bowl (2023), Bovada is the only legal online sportsbook that supports Apple Pay, as it’s the only site that supports gambling vouchers.
Vouchers allow members to use Apple Pay – along with other popular eWallet platforms and P2P instant-pay apps – to make deposits and claim payouts even as offshore betting sites can’t accept these payment options directly.
That’s because vouchers are actually private member transactions between one another. This lets gamblers at Bovada get together to buy and sell their account balances among themselves.
We don’t know when or if the best Super Bowl betting sites will ever be able to accept Apple Pay directly, but the voucher betting model is gaining in popularity and should be rolled out by more sites in the near future. Still, being “limited” to making Apple Pay betting transfers at Bovada Sportsbook isn’t exactly a limitation, given the site’s top-rated standing among our online Super Bowl betting site reviews.
The following sections explain the Apple Pay gambling deposit and withdrawal processes in more detail.
Apple Pay Online Super Bowl Betting Deposits
To make an Apple Pay Super Bowl gambling deposit, you’ll have to first sign up at a participating online sportsbook. In this case, that means you’ll need to create a free Bovada account.
Once you have your Bovada login information all set up, here’s what you’ll need to do next:
- Finish your Bovada account registration without making a deposit.
- Head over to the Bovada Community page and look for a Bovada voucher code for sale. While you can find Bovada Super Bowl betting vouchers at other sites (i.e. the Bovada Reddit page), we recommend only going through official site channels.
- Find a sports betting voucher in a price that works for your needs and contact the seller. The ad should mention the different eWallets and P2P apps accepted by the seller, so make sure the ad indicates that Apple Pay is supported. (You can always contact the seller to ask about Apple Pay support if you don’t see it listed as an option.)
- Once you contact the seller, work out the terms of the sale and send over your money using an Apple Pay Cash transfer.
- As soon as the voucher seller receives your Apple Pay transaction, they will release the voucher code to you via text, email, messenger app, etc.
- With voucher code in hand, head over to the Bovada Cashier page, select the voucher deposit option, and paste your voucher code into the appropriate field. You can also choose an optional Super Bowl betting bonus at this time (recommended). Your account will be credited immediately with no added fees.
Apple Pay deposits are usually going to be quick and painless, though they aren’t always the fastest option. This is because Apple Pay – and any other payment method that utilizes the voucher method (i.e. PayPal Super Bowl betting, Venmo Super Bowl betting, etc.) – is dependent on member demand.
As such, you won’t always find another site member and Apple Pay user looking to sell voucher codes the moment you’d like to buy.
We’ve been able to make same-day deposits using Apple Pay about 50-60% of the time. (Remember, Android users cannot use Apple Pay, but iPhone/iPad users can use Google Pay. This is something to keep in mind.)
Pro-Tip: As a depositor/buyer, you can always post voucher code want ads to your site’s community page. This will make finding a seller easier if no active ads are currently posted for Apple Pay betting vouchers.
Apple Pay Credit Card Deposits – Not Recommended!
While the Apple Pay wallet platform is a proper e-wallet that allows you to digitally store all your different credit cards, debit cards, and gift cards, we don’t recommend using Apple Pay to make Visa Super Bowl betting deposits and the like.
This is because the American UIGEA law sometimes interferes with legal offshore gambling transactions, causing payments to be delayed or rejected. With Apple Pay, this happens even more frequently due to Apple’s ability to curate its “restricted sites” blacklist.
Remember: It is not illegal to make such deposits (and you won’t get into any trouble for trying), but they simply aren’t reliable. If you’re going to use credit or debit to make an online sportsbook deposit, you should use your card outside of the Apple Pay app.
Apple Pay Online Super Bowl Betting Payouts
After all the dust settles and Tom Brady wins yet another Super Bowl, you can claim your sports betting payouts using Apple Pay. As with deposits, this only currently works at Bovada, and the process is basically the above but in reverse.
Here’s how to claim an Apple Pay gambling payout to collect your Super Bowl winnings:
- Head over to the Bovada Cashier page and select the voucher payout option from the withdrawal menu.
- Enter in the amount you’d like to pull out and submit the request.
- You will receive an email from Bovada (using the email address tied to your account registration) containing the Bovada voucher code in the amount requested.
- With code in hand, head over to the Bovada Community page or other trusted online gambling forum and post your voucher code for sale. Indicate the amount of the code and the fact that you accept Apple Pay Cash transfers.
- Once a buyer contacts you, arrange the sale and await their Apple Pay P2P payment.
- As soon as you receive the funds for your online gambling voucher, release your voucher code to your buyer. Bovada terms and conditions require all voucher sellers to conclude these transactions immediately.
Apple Pay betting payouts can sometimes be had the same day you post your voucher code for sale. However, same-day payouts using Apple Pay are not guaranteed and only happen about 50-60% of the time. Still, vouchers remain an occasional same-day payout option, which is faster than most other options.
If you want to get guaranteed same-day payouts at the fastest-paying Super Bowl betting sites, you’ll need to request your winnings via cryptocurrency.
The best sites all allow Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and Ethereum Super Bowl betting, while some top books also support Cardano Super Bowl betting, Solana deposits and withdrawals, Ripple, Stellar, and other crypto coins.
Apple Pay Super Bowl Betting Bonuses
All the best online Super Bowl betting sites give their members valuable bonuses when signing up and/or making fresh deposits. However, Apple Pay deposits are eligible only for your site’s standard deposit bonuses.
If you want to get the best sports betting bonuses for the Super Bowl, you’ll need to use a crypto gambling option. All legal betting sites give crypto depositors bigger and better promos because crypto betting is the most efficient and valuable option for all parties involved.
Still, Apple Pay gambling bonuses can net you up to $1000 in free plays at participating venues, and the rollover requirements are always minimal. As such, we recommend that bettors accept these deposit bonuses whenever gambling on the Super Bowl or any other major sporting event.
Use Apple Pay To Bet On These Super Bowl 57 Bets
One of the best reasons to go with an offshore Super Bowl sportsbook as opposed to a domestic USA online sportsbook is that these international sites always have better odds.
Domestic books are “geofenced,” which means they can only accept bets from other players inside your state. This tends to heavily skew the odds, especially if one of the teams is a local favorite or a local team’s rival. Additionally, offshore books can actually accept a much wider variety of Super Bowl wagers!
While the best Vegas Super Bowl betting sites only ever have 500-600 Super Bowl lines available, the sites we recommend here have literally thousands – and that’s before you factor in all the unique Super Bowl props and Super Bowl parlay bets you can make using your site’s custom prop builder tool.
The following Super Bowl bet types are just some of what you can expect when you gamble with a top overseas operator:
- Super Bowl Futures Bets
- Super Bowl Straight Moneyline Bets
- Super Bowl Spread Bets
- Super Bowl Totals Bets (aka Over/Unders)
- Super Bowl Player Props
- Super Bowl Team Props
- Super Bowl Game Props
- Super Bowl Broadcast Props
- Super Bowl Commercial Bets
- Super Bowl National Anthem Bets
- Super Bowl Coin Flip Bets
- Super Bowl Halftime Show Bets
- Super Bowl MVP Bets
- Super Bowl Special Bets
- Super Bowl Live Odds
- + More
Disclaimer: This page about how to use Apple Pay/Apple Cash to bet on the Super Bowl is for informational purposes only. Apple Pay/Apple Cash does not endorse this site, any online sportsbook, or any type of gambling entertainment.