Mastercard Super Bowl Betting
More people bet on the Super Bowl than any other sporting event worldwide, and each new NFL championship brings hundreds of thousands of new online sports gamblers into the fold. For them, Mastercard Super Bowl betting is one of the most straightforward and simple online Super Bowl betting banking options. Nothing else is faster or easier.
Now, you may not get the raw value with Mastercard betting that you can with crypto betting, but the added speed and convenience of using a method you’re already familiar with lets you avoid the biggest barrier to entry for new online gamblers. While we ultimately recommend crypto for real-money online Super Bowl betting, Mastercard is a masterful way to get your mobile gambling career into the red zone.
BetOnline – Best Site For MasterCard Super Bowl Betting
Bonus: 50% Welcome Bonus up to $1000
BetOnline is a top Super Bowl 2023 betting site allowing Mastercard deposits today. Mastercard transactions have great security, are only rarely interfered with by the UIGEA banking regulation, and offer instant deposits so you can catch valuable lines before they move.
Hundreds of lines, odds, and props for betting on the Super Bowl are produced at BetOnline, as well as a custom prop builder app allowing for easy prop parlays. Use your Mastercard to bet on these and more at BetOnline.AG.
Super Bowl Signup Bonus – 50% Match Up To $1,000
Deposit Methods: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, eCheck, Cardano, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin, Polygon, ApeCoin, Avalanche, Binance Coin, Chainlink, Dogecoin, Shiba Inu, Solana, Stellar, Tether, Tron, USDCoin
Best Online Sportsbooks That Accept Mastercard Deposits For 2023 - 2024 Use MC At The Top Football Betting Sites
Why Mastercard Is One Thing Money Can Buy For Online 2023 Super Bowl Betting
Generally speaking, credit/debit and other card-based deposits aren’t our favorite methods for online bet funding. However, they remain the fastest way to move money into your Super Bowl betting account.
Alternatives like crypto – while giving players more bang for their buck – have a learning curve that card deposits don’t, and card-based electronic banking transactions are still much faster than even the fastest crypto coin transfer.
So while there’s no question that crypto is the best way to withdraw your winnings at the fastest payout Super Bowl sportsbooks, Mastercard (and other credit cards such as Visa, American Express, and Discover) offer the fastest deposits.
In total, the following Mastercard perks are what you can expect when betting on the Super Bowl online:
- Accepted Everywhere – Every major online Super Bowl sportsbook accepts Mastercard deposits, as there are nearly a billion Mastercard users across 210 countries.
- 100% Instant Deposits – Mastercard gambling deposits process even faster than the quickest cryptos (i.e. Cardano, Solana, Litecoin, etc.)
- Improved UIGEA Acceptance – Mastercard Super Bowl betting deposits are more than twice as likely to be approved than Visa Super Bowl betting deposits.
- Minimal Transfer Fees – Mastercard fees average 3-5%, making this method even less expensive than Bitcoin betting or Ethereum betting options.
- Lowest Bonus Rollovers – Mastercard betting deposits give you access to standard deposit bonuses with the lowest possible rollover requirements.
- Top Trusted Brand – As a global brand with world-class security, Mastercard is one of the most trusted names in retail and online payments.
- Easy-To-Use Gift Cards – Internationally rated Mastercard gift cards are accepted by the best betting sites and are available at most big box and corner stores in the US.
How To Bet On The Super Bowl With Mastercard
If you know already how to use a Mastercard to make online purchases, there’s nothing too much to add about the process for betting on the Super Bowl with Mastercard deposits at legal offshore sportsbooks.
However, knowing where to bet with Mastercard is a lot more important than knowing how to bet with Mastercard. That’s why our Mastercard Super Bowl betting guide is limited only to those sites that have established themselves as the very best in the entire online gambling industry.
As long as you stick with one of the vendors featured in our Super Bowl sports betting site reviews, you’ll have no problems getting your Super Bowl bankroll topped off in time for kickoff.
That said, there are a few caveats to keep in mind when it comes to online Mastercard gambling, which is why we’ve included everything you need to know in the following sections.
Note: We do not recommend using Mastercard credit/debit cards or Mastercard gift cards through digital eWallet platforms like Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, etc. When used with e-Wallets, Mastercard betting deposits have higher UIGEA rejection rates.
Making Mastercard Online Betting Deposits
If you’ve ever bought anything with your Mastercard online, the process for making MC betting deposits at all the legal Super Bowl gambling venues featured here will be familiar to you.
Here’s all you have to do to bet online with Mastercard credit/debit/gift cards:
- Follow any link here to a legitimate offshore sportsbook offering Super Bowl straights, Super Bowl props, and Super Bowl futures.
- Enter in all requested data, being sure to use your real, verifiable information.
- Select the Mastercard option from the banking deposit screen, enter in your Mastercard number and other required info, and plug in the amount of money you’d like to deposit.
- Choose an optional Super Bowl betting bonus and submit the Mastercard transfer. Your account will be credit immediately with no added fees.
Note: If you live in the United States and your Mastercard online betting transfer is declined or rejected due to the UIGEA law, don’t worry: You’re not in trouble and your card hasn’t been deactivated. If this occurs, just wait 10-15 minutes and try again. Alternatively, you can use a different card or online bet funding option.
Mastercard Online Betting Payout Methods
Unfortunately, you cannot claim online gambling payouts via Mastercard credit, debit, or gift card chargebacks. While this practice used to be common in the online betting space, it’s fallen out of favor over the last several years.
If you deposit with a Mastercard, you’ll have to choose from the withdrawal options listed below. As always, we recommend claiming crypto betting payouts, as these are same-day guaranteed and come with no added fees.
(Crypto payouts are also a great way to get started with cryptocurrency if you haven’t jumped in yet. Just remember that to claim crypto gambling payouts, you’ll need to set up a free crypto wallet compatible with the coin in question.)
- Courier Check – Payouts take 5-7 days, low added fees
- Bank Wire – Payouts take 7-10 days, high added fees
- Cryptocurrency – Same-day payouts, no added fees
Note: Depending on the site, additional non-standard payout options may include money orders, retail money transfers, and international payment remittance services. These all take several days to clear, come with various added fees, and are only recommended if no other options are suitable.
Mastercard Super Bowl Betting Negatives
As with any online gambling deposit option, there are a few negatives to be aware of when betting on the Super Bowl with Mastercard.
In general, these drawbacks can be ameliorated by betting with cryptocurrency instead of using credit/debit or Mastercard prepaid gift card options, but crypto isn’t for everyone and comes with its own negatives.
All things considered, we find these Mastercard drawbacks to be fairly trivial, and for casual online sports bettors, they may not matter in the slightest.
Still, in the interest of transparency and making sure you use only the best online gambling deposit method(s) for your needs, here are the areas where Mastercard transfers come up short:
- UIGEA Rejection Rate – While Mastercard has the lowest rejection rate of all traditional betting banking options (approximately half that of the Visa UIGEA rejection rate), your MC deposit will still be interrupted or declined about 2-5% of the time.
- Non-Trivial Added Fees – Mastercard Super Bowl online betting deposits come with added fees. Depending on your card agreement or Mastercard issuing bank, these fees can be up to 5% or so (including international transaction fees). Most crypto gambling options have lower fees for deposits.
- No Mastercard Payouts – You cannot claim a legal online Super Bowl betting payout via Mastercard chargeback, regardless of whether you use credit, debit, or gift cards. Card chargebacks used to be legitimate options for legal online gambling payouts, but the practice is no longer supported by the best sites.
Mastercard Super Bowl Betting Bonuses
Everyone loves free money, and the best Super Bowl betting sites always offer new and returning members a host of bonuses and promotions to choose from. Best of all, these bonuses are almost always bigger when you sign up around the start of the NFL Playoffs or right before the next Super Bowl.
That said, no matter which legal Super Bowl sportsbook you choose, bonuses earned for Mastercard deposits (and all card deposits and non-crypto banking methods) will be of the “standard” variety. That is, you won’t get the big enhanced bonuses you see advertised, as these are exclusively for those making crypto deposits.
Still, depending on your specific betting operator, Mastercard betting bonuses can net you between $250 and $1000 of Super Bowl free bets (aka free plays), and all the sites we recommend have fair, attainable online sports betting bonus rollover requirements (5X-15X).
Disclaimer: This page about how to use Mastercard to bet on the Super Bowl is for informational purposes only. Mastercard does not endorse this site, any online sportsbook, or any type of gambling entertainment.
Mastercard Super Bowl Commercial
In 2009, Richard Dean Anderson returned as his famous character MacGuyver from the sitcom of the same name for this Mastercard Super Bowl ad.