Legal Super Bowl Betting With Cash App
If you’re new to online sports gambling, there’s no better way to dive in than with the biggest betting event of the year! Of course, before you bet, you’ve got to decide on the best Super Bowl banking option for your needs. To that end, we suggest betting on the Super Bowl with Cash App. Cash App – unlike other popular person-to-person (P2P) payment apps – can be used in several different ways to fund your betting account, and all major sites support Cash App in one way or another.
To learn more about how to gamble on the Super Bowl online using the Cash App P2P platform, our short guide has everything you need to know. While each Cash App payment method is different and requires its own instructions, each one is also reasonably simple and straightforward, even for first-time online gamblers. So read on to cash in on Cash App at the most trusted Super Bowl betting sites!
Bovada Super Bowl Sportsbook – Cash In And Cash Out With Cash App
Bovada Sportsbook is every USA Super Bowl betting fan’s online HQ. Bovada is by far the most trafficked sportsbook in America, and it offers its millions of online members the most Super Bowl betting options of any major operator.
In addition, the Bovada Super Bowl Prop Builder tool – the first of its kind in the industry – boosts the number of wagers you can make into the tens of thousands! Literally, any Super Bowl straight bet or Super Bowl parlay bet you want to make can be assembled – quickly and conveniently – at Bovada.
For betting on the Super Bowl, Bovada LV is the best gamble on the gridiron!
- Super Bowl Signup Bonus: 50% Deposit Match Up To $750
- Deposit Methods: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Zelle, Litecoin, Ethereum, USDT, MatchPay, and Sportsbook Vouchers
Super Bowl Sportsbooks That Support Cash App Betting For 2023 - 2024 Use P2P Apps At The Top Football Betting Sites
How To Use Cash App To Bet On The Super Bowl Online
Cash App is the most versatile of all the US-based P2P instant-pay apps when it comes to online Super Bowl betting (or any other form of legal online sports betting). That’s because – depending on how you use it and the site(s) at which you’re a member – Cash App provides several rapid deposit and payout options.
Since there’s only one Super Bowl each year, it’s absolutely crucial that you get your online sports gambling account topped off in time for kickoff. In other words, you can’t put off bet funding and just skip the week. This ain’t the regular season – with Super Bowl betting, it’s now or never!
Since Cash App is the only P2P app that allows for guaranteed rapid deposits, it’s the service we recommend over other options like PayPal Super Bowl betting and Venmo Super Bowl betting. Cash App is even simpler and faster than buying Bitcoin with Zelle to bet on the Super Bowl, so the platform wins out across the board.
With CashApp, there are three general ways to move money into your sports betting account (and claim payouts when you win): Bitcoin, vouchers, and MatchPay.
Cash App Online Betting Deposits And Withdrawals
As stated, you can use Cash App to bet on the next Super Bowl through any of three options, depending on your trusted NFL betting site: Bitcoin (BTC), vouchers, and MatchPay.
To be clear, Bitcoin is the best option for most bettors, as BTC is accepted by every reputable Super Bowl gambling operator in the business.
Meanwhile, vouchers and MatchPay – while both great options themselves – are currently only supported by Bovada Sportsbook. If you’re a Bovada member, Cash App is the P2P app you should be using.
(Similarly, if you’re thinking about joining your very first Super Bowl betting site and are a Cash App member, Bovada is the brand to consider when running your opening play.)
How To Make Cash App Super Bowl Betting Deposits
Depending upon how you choose to use Cash App to bet on Super Bowl odds, you’ll employ the service using one of three different methods. These are all fairly straightforward, but each process is explained below in further detail to help you make an informed decision.
Before doing anything else, of course, the first step is the same for all methods in question: You must sign up for a Cash App account and link your existing bank account (and/or debit card) to your Cash App ID.
After that, you’ll be ready to go. Each Super Bowl Cash App gambling deposit procedure is outlined below.
Cash App Bitcoin Deposits
Cash App Bitcoin deposits are supported at every major online sportsbook, as all the top services support Bitcoin Super Bowl betting.
If you’ve ever gambled online with cryptocurrency before, you’ll know exactly how the Bitcoin Cash App process works. However, if you’re new to online crypto betting, the process might seem a bit intimidating.
But don’t worry – it’s actually very simple, and it goes like this:
- Sign into your Cash App account and verify your identity. Cash App Bitcoin transfers require Cash App members to be verified. Cash App verification takes just a few minutes.
- Navigate to the Bitcoin section within Cash App and place a purchase order for as much BTC as you’d like. Cash App will trade your USD to BTC at the advertised rate, and you’ll receive your Bitcoin within 30-60 minutes on average.
- Follow any link here to the legal online Super Bowl betting website of your choice and follow the sign-up instructions.
- During the deposit step, select the Bitcoin option from the cryptocurrency menu.
- Copy down your site’s Bitcoin sending address. You can also choose an enhanced Bitcoin betting bonus at this time.
- Inside Cash App, open your Cash App Bitcoin wallet and choose the “Send” option.
- Paste the above BTC address into the appropriate field and enter in the amount of Bitcoin you’d like to deposit.
- Submit your deposit.
Cash App Bitcoin sports betting deposits take 30-60 minutes on average. This variation is due to fluctuating real-time Bitcoin traffic. Once your deposit goes through, your account will be credited in full with no added fees.
Please be sure to indicate whether you want your BTC deposit credited in USD or mBTC (milliBitcoin). We recommend mBTC in most cases.
Note: Remember, CashApp is the only P2P app that allows you to buy Bitcoin and then send that BTC off-platform. PayPal and Venmo do allow users to buy crypto, but these services do not let their users send that crypto to any external wallet address.
Cash App Voucher Deposits
The sports betting voucher – currently supported exclusively by Bovada Sportsbook – is an innovative deposit method that lets gamblers make deposits using popular P2P apps and eWallet platforms – including Cash App.
While our Super Bowl Betting Vouchers page explains gambling vouchers in detail, the short version is this:
Vouchers let players buy and sell account balances between one another in order to make online sportsbook deposits and withdrawals. Since the best online SB betting sites can’t accept P2P app transfers directly, vouchers offer an indirect way for site members to use these options.
Here’s how you can make a Cash App voucher deposit at Bovada Sportsbook:
- Once signed up at Bovada LV, head over to the Bovada Community page (i.e. the Bovada member forum) and find a Bovada Voucher code for sale in a purchase amount that works for you.
- Contact the seller and arrange to buy the voucher using a Cash App payment.
- Send your Cash App transfer to the seller.
- Once in receipt of your funds, the seller will release the voucher code to you via email, messenger app, text, etc.
- With voucher code in hand, navigate to the Bovada deposits menu, select the voucher option, and paste in your code. Your account will be credited immediately. You can also choose a standard Bovada sports betting bonus at this time.
Because Bovada Voucher deposits are reliant on other site members selling their account balances through the voucher method, you won’t always be guaranteed to find a voucher code for sale the same day you wish to fund your account. In our experience, voucher codes are readily available about 70% of the time we go looking for them.
Cash App MatchPay Deposits
MatchPay Super Bowl betting is only available at Bovada Sportsbook, but if you’re a member at Bovada, it’s a great option. Like vouchers, MatchPay allows you to use Cash App – and other P2P apps – to make deposits and claim payouts.
The concept is more or less identical to the voucher concept, but MatchPay is third-party service that acts as a middleman. Instead of having to hunt for voucher codes for sale or post voucher codes to the site message board, MatchPay handles all that for you.
In other words, MatchPay Super Bowl deposits are voucher Super Bowl deposits but without any of the extra hoops to jump through!
Here’s how to become a MatchPay Trader and fund your Bovada account quickly and easily with Cash App:
- Once you’re a Bovada member, head over to the site’s cashier page and select MatchPay from the deposits menu.
- A new window will pop up asking you to enroll in the free MatchPay service. The process takes just a few minutes, at which point you’ll be an official MatchPay Trader.
- Link your CashApp account to your MatchPay account.
- Using the MatchPay menu, enter in the amount of money you’d like to deposit and submit the ticket. You can also select an optional Super Bowl betting bonus at this time.
- MatchPay will “match” you up with a fellow Bovada MatchPay user looking to claim a MatchPay payout, and the service will initiate the Cash App transaction to complete the purchase on your behalf. Your deposit will be credited automatically.
MatchPay is faster and easier than sports betting vouchers, but there is a caveat: The transfer limits are substantially lower. Still, for most bettors, the limits are plenty high enough, and because MatchPay is automated, same-day deposits are possible about 90% of the time.
How To Claim Cash App Super Bowl Betting Payouts
After you’ve placed your best Super Bowl bets and won big, you’ll probably want to claim your payouts. This is where Cash App really shows its utility.
As with deposits, CashApp Bitcoin payouts are available from every major NFL betting site, giving members the fastest way to cash all the way out from BTC to USD. And, of course, Bovada members can use Cash App with P2P sports betting vouchers and the MatchPay service.
The following sections explain each process in greater detail.
Cash App Bitcoin Payouts
To claim a Cash App BTC payout from your Super Bowl gambling site of choice, the process works like any other crypto betting withdrawal:
- Head over to your site’s cashier page and select the Bitcoin payout option from the withdrawals menu.
- Open your Cash App iPhone app or Cash App Android sports betting app, navigate to the Bitcoin menu, and choose the “Receive” option.
- Copy down your CashApp BTC wallet’s Bitcoin receiving address and paste it into the requisite field at your sportsbook’s Bitcoin payout page.
- Enter in the Bitcoin amount you’d like to pull out of your betting balance and submit the request.
CashApp Bitcoin payouts are usually processed instantly and automatically, arriving into your CashApp BTC wallet within 30-60 minutes. However, larger payout requests may require manual authorization, which can make the process take 2-3 hours.
Still, Bitcoin Cash App payouts are the only way to use the platform to receive guaranteed same-day payouts.
Note: You can also claim payouts via any other supported crypto coin (i.e. Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, Stellar, Solana, Ripple, Dogecoin, etc.). However, Cash App only works with BTC, so to claim payouts using other cryptos, you’ll have to set up a private non-Cash App crypto wallet that supports the coin(s) in question.
Cash App Voucher Payouts
CashApp voucher payouts work the same way as voucher deposits, only in reverse. That is, instead of looking for a voucher code for sale to make a deposit, you’re going to be posting a voucher code for sale to make your withdrawal.
Here’s how that works:
- Navigate to the Bovada cashier page and select the Voucher option from the online betting payout menu.
- Enter in the amount of your eligible account balance you’d like converted into a voucher code and submit the request.
- Bovada will email you your voucher code using the email address attached to your account.
- Once you receive your voucher code, head over to the Bovada Community board and post your voucher code for sale. Make sure to indicate the voucher amount and the fact that you accept Cash App as a payment option.
- When a fellow Bovada member contacts you to buy your voucher with Cash App, arrange the terms of the sale and await payment.
- After you’re paid via CashApp, release the voucher code to your buyer immediately. The Bovada terms and conditions require all voucher sellers to deliver their codes promptly and in good faith.
As with voucher deposits, voucher payouts are dependent on member demand. You won’t always be able to find a buyer the same day you post your voucher code for sale, but we’ve found that same-day payouts are possible with vouchers about 70% of the time.
Cash App MatchPay Payouts
CashApp MatchPay payouts – like their deposit counterparts – are faster and easier than Cash App voucher payouts. However, as with deposits, payout limits are lower when using MatchPay than when using vouchers. Be sure to factor this in if you’re withdrawing a particularly large winning Super Bowl bet.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- At the Bovada cashier page, select the MatchPay payout option.
- If you haven’t already, sign up with the MatchPay service to become a MatchPay Trader.
- Enter in the amount of money you’d like to withdraw from your online Super Bowl betting account.
- Submit the request and MatchPay will automatically pair you with another Bovada MatchPay user looking to make a deposit in the amount you’re looking to pull out.
- Once a fellow MatchPay Trader is found, the service will initiate the CashApp transaction.
Like vouchers, MatchPay payouts are not guaranteed to clear the same day you request them. However, we’ve been able to get MatchPay same-day payouts using Cash App about 90% of the time.
How To Bet On The Super Bowl With Cash App
Now that your account is all loaded up, you’re ready to bet. Of course, all the top-rated online Super Bowl sportsbooks for iPhones and Androids have hundreds of Super Bowl lines literally to choose from.
Most of these are typical Super Bowl props. However, because each major operator we recommend features a custom prop builder tool, you can actually get tens of thousands of different odds to choose from for the biggest game of the year.
Naturally, if you’re new to online Super Bowl betting, this can seem pretty overwhelming. Fortunately, it’s all as simple as can be. As long as you know the main Super Bowl bet types, you’ll be able to find what you’re looking for quickly and easily.
The different Super Bowl betting categories available to you at the best online sportsbooks are the following:
- Super Bowl Futures
- Super Bowl Moneylines
- Super Bowl Spreads
- Super Bowl Over/Unders (aka Super Bowl Totals)
- Super Bowl Player Props
- Super Bowl Team Props
- Super Bowl Game Props
- Super Bowl Broadcast Props
- Super Bowl Commercial Props
- Super Bowl National Anthem Odds
- Super Bowl Coin Flip Odds
- Super Bowl MVP Odds
- Super Bowl Halftime Show Odds
- Super Bowl Specials
- Super Bowl Live Betting
- + More
Cash App Super Bowl Betting FAQs
Cash App is a person-to-person instant-pay transaction service.
Essentially, Cash App is just like PayPal, Venmo, and other popular P2P platforms, and it’s available for all major computer and mobile gambling platforms.
Unlike other P2P apps, however, Cash App actually allows users to buy Bitcoin and send that BTC to any external wallet address.
This makes Cash App the best – and in many cases, the only – P2P bet funding option accepted by the top online Super Bowl sportsbooks.
No. However, if you use Cash App without a bank account, you will be considered an “unverified user” and limited to the lowest transaction totals and highest transaction fees.
Plus, unverified Cash App users cannot use the platform to buy Bitcoin.
If you want to take full advantage of CashApp as a legitimate bet funding option at all the best offshore sportsbooks, you’ll need to link your bank account and verify your CashApp account.
Yes! CashApp is just as safe as any other notable P2P app.
That said, it’s best to consider P2P sports betting transactions carried out via Cash App to be actual cash transactions.
That is, you need to do your due diligence and make sure you trust the person on the other end.
This, for example, is why it’s considered a best practice to only buy sports betting vouchers through official site channels (i.e. use the Bovada community page rather than the Bovada Reddit page when seeking out Bovada voucher codes for sale).
Yes! Cash App is 100% secure as a P2P instant-pay platform, meaning that your transactions will go through every time.
Just be sure that – in the case of buying Super Bowl betting vouchers – you trust your seller.
Cash App private transfers are very difficult (and in most cases realistically impossible) to reverse.
No, Cash App accounts can’t be hacked with just your username.
In fact, Cash App usernames are public and searchable, as this information is required for senders to transfer money to recipients.
You must have a username and a password (and/or 2FA) to access any Cash App account, making it just as secure as any other major online account type you regularly use.
Yes, but only if you try to use Cash App to buy sports betting vouchers through unofficial channels.
This is why it’s important to purchase gambling vouchers with Cash App only via your official sportsbook’s community forum.
In most typical cases, no.
For example, if you use Cash App with a linked debit card or bank account to initiate a standard transfer, there are no added fees of any kind. Expedited transfers may incur a fee of 1.5%.
If you wish to use a linked credit card to send money through Cash App, you’ll be assessed a 3% fee.
Buying Bitcoin with Cash App may also incur added fees of 1-4%, but this is largely dependent on current network conditions and BTC prices.
(The Cash App Cash Card may also incur fees, but this product is not recommended for online Super Bowl betting or legal offshore gambling of any kind.)
How much does Cash App charge to cash out?
When you cash out with Cash App (i.e. move money from your Cash App balance to your linked bank account or debit card), standard delivery is free and takes 1-3 business days.
For instant Cash App cash outs, a 1.5% fee will be assessed.
Is CashApp international?
Cash App is only available in the United States and the United Kingdom, and the platform cannot be used to make international transfers.
This is why the best online Super Bowl gambling sites cannot accept traditional Cash App payments directly and must use intermediary services (vouchers, MatchPay) or Bitcoin transactions instead.
Is CashApp anonymous?
No. Cash App is not anonymous, and you should never use Cash App – or any other P2P app – when anonymity is desired.
To maximize your online privacy when betting on the Super Bowl and other sports, standard cryptocurrency banking options are best, especially when handled through private crypto wallets (excluding the Cash App Bitcoin wallet, as the Cash App platform is linked to your public identity).
What bank is Cash App?
Generally speaking, Cash App will work with any linked credit or debit card from any bank.
However, the Cash App Cash Card is issued by Sutton Bank, and Cash App itself employs the Lincoln Savings Bank as its official banking provider.
Who owns Cash App?
Cash App is owned by Block, Inc. (formerly Square, Inc.).
Former Twitter founder and CEO Jack Dorsey is the majority shareholder in Block, where he serves as the chairman and CEO.
Most of the best betting sites we recommend still take paper check deposits in the form of cashier’s checks.
However, if you’d like to deposit paper checks to Cash App directly and then use Cash App to make your online betting deposit, you can do that, too!
Cash App offers a mobile check capture feature that allows you to take and submit photographs of paper checks in order to have those funds credited to your CashApp account.
Disclaimer: This page about how to use Cash App to bet on the Super Bowl is for informational purposes only. Cash App does not endorse this site, any online sportsbook, or any type of gambling entertainment.