All the best Super Bowl betting sites offer multiple different sportsbook deposit methods for their members. Lately, most sites and sportsbook reviews advocate crypto gambling first and foremost, though Visa Super Bowl betting remains the most popular option. This is because credit cards are still the most used transaction modes in the real world, and no alternatives have displaced them yet.
As such, it only makes sense that the top online sports gambling venues all continue to accept Visa betting deposits. Visa is the most widely supported card platform on the planet, and if a Super Bowl betting site doesn’t take Visa, you know they aren’t legit. Still, Visa gambling isn’t right for everyone, which is why we’ve put together this short guide to make sure your account gets topped off in time for kickoff.
Bovada Visa Sportsbook – Everywhere You Want To Bet
For our money, Bovada is the best all-around gambling site for new online sports bettors. Even if you’ve bet on Super Bowls before, if you don’t have a Bovada account, you’re strongly advised to get one to shop lines for the biggest payouts.
Between the site’s huge menu of Super Bowl odds and its custom sports betting prop builder tool, you’ll have tens of thousands of different things to bet on come Super Bowl Sunday. Plus, Bovada’s not just a Super Bowl betting site.
In addition to its world-class sportsbook, Bovada also features an online casino, online poker room, and online horse racebook, which means the betting never has to stop when the game clock hits zero. At Bovada, there is no final whistle!
Super Bowl Signup Bonus: $750
Deposit Methods: Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bovada Vouchers, Bovada MatchPay
Best Online Sportsbooks That Accept Visa Deposits
|Site Link||Bonus Offer||Rating||USA|
|BovadaReview||50% Max $1,000|
|BetUSReview||125% Max $3,125|
|MyBookieReview||50% Max $1,000|
|Xbet Review||100% Max $500|
|BetonlineReview||50% Max $1,000|
|SportsBetting Review||50% Max $1,000|
Why Visa Is The Most Popular Super Bowl Betting Deposit Method
Despite its limitations (see below), Visa remains the most popular online banking option at every reputable gambling site as of the 2022-2023 Super Bowl.
For one thing, almost everyone has a Visa credit card or Visa debit card, and for those who don’t, Visa gift cards are available at just about every big box and gas station across America.
For another, alternative methods – such as Bitcoin Super Bowl betting, MatchPay Super Bowl betting, sportsbook vouchers, etc. – each have extra steps and extra hoops to jump through. Not everyone wants to go through all that, which is why Visa will remain the top option until crypto can match it for ease of use. That’ll happen eventually, but it’s going to take years.
Until then, here’s what you’ll get when you bet on the Super Bowl online with Visa:
- Truly instant deposits – Visa transactions are even faster than Bitcoin, Litecoin, Cardano, Stellar, Solana, etc.
- Guaranteed transactions – Every legit Super Bowl betting site guarantees all Visa credit/debit/gift card transactions.
- Minimal added fees – Visa fees are minimal, usually costing between 3% and 5% of your deposit (depending on your specific Visa terms and conditions).
- Easy-to-meet bonuses – Visa deposits are eligible for your online sportsbook’s standard bonuses, so they have the lowest rollover requirements.
- Tried-and-true – Visa gambling is the oldest online betting deposit method, making the process trustworthy and efficient.
- Everybody uses it – If you’re an adult (i.e. 18+), chances are that you already have and use a Visa credit or debit card.
- Gift cards available everywhere – Visa gift cards are the most common kind, but you must ensure yours is good for international purchases.
How To Bet On Super Bowl 57 With Visa Credit/Debit Cards
In order to bet on the Super Bowl with Visa, you’ll first need access to a Visa card – but it has to be your Visa card. Remember, all the top Super Bowl betting sites online use KYC standards to verify your ID, which means you can’t use someone else’s card.
As long as you have a Visa credit card or Visa debit card in your name, you’re good to go. You can also use any Visa gift card provided that the card is rated for international transactions.
With any of the above in hand, using your Visa card at an overseas online sportsbook site works just like you’d expect.
Note: While you can use Visa cards that are digitally linked to popular eWallets like Apple Pay and Google Pay, it is not recommended that you use credit/debit cards through eWallet apps when making online gambling deposits.
Making Visa Online Betting Deposits
Making online Visa gambling deposits works exactly the same way as using Visa online to buy anything else, so you already know what to expect. But just in case you don’t, here’s the drill:
- Follow any link here to a legal Visa betting site with Super Bowl 57 odds.
- Fill out all required fields using only your real, verifiable data. Each online betting vendor we recommend uses cutting-edge SSL and TLS encryption to protect your private information.
- Select the Visa deposit option from the banking menu. You can also select an optional bonus (or enter an active sports betting bonus code) at this time.
- Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer, along with your name, Visa card number, expiration date, and CVC/CVV/CID number.
- Submit your deposit!
Note: For US players, Visa online gambling deposits have a reported rejection rate of up to 10%, though it’s only about 2-3% in our experience. If your card is declined, don’t worry: You’ve done nothing wrong, and your card is not deactivated. Simply wait 10 minutes and try again, use a different card, or deposit via a different method.
Visa Online Betting Payout Options
One of the downsides to Visa Super Bowl betting is that the top operators no longer offer Visa chargebacks as payout options. In fact, you can’t get chargebacks to any credit, debit, or gift card these days.
As such, you’ll need to pick a different payout option when claiming your online betting Super Bowl winnings. Typically, you can choose from the following:
- Courier Check – The most common option for Visa depositors, low fees
- Bank Wire – The best option for high rollers/large payouts, high fees
- Cryptocurrency* – The only same-day payout option, no added fees
*If you’re going to request a crypto payout, you should think about making your initial deposit in crypto instead of using a Visa card. As a rule, gamblers who are comfortable with cryptocurrency should always exclusively use crypto to bet online.
Visa Super Bowl Betting Drawbacks
Despite being the most common gambling banking option for online Super Bowl betting, Visa isn’t without its negatives. Whether the pros outweigh the cons is ultimately up to you, and that will depend largely on what alternative funding methods you actually have access to.
Here are the main reasons bettors have for not choosing Visa when they want to make rapid online sportsbook deposits:
- Transfer rejection rate – Unfortunately, if you live in the US, Visa betting deposits are the least reliable of all card-based options. Visa sportsbook deposits are automatically rejected up to 10% of the time. This is due to the federal UIGEA law in America. The UIGEA does not make offshore Visa betting illegal, but it is a nuisance.
- Added fees – While Visa transaction fees are smaller than, say, American Express Super Bowl gambling fees at the best Super Bowl sportsbooks, they still cost 3-5%. That means you’ll have less money to bet with if you deposit via Visa rather than via a fee-free option like crypto (excepting Bitcoin and Ethereum, which have high native blockchain fees).
- No payout support – When you deposit using Visa, you won’t be able to withdraw using Visa (or any other credit/debit/gift card option). This means you’ll need to claim your Super Bowl winnings via check by courier, bank wire, or cryptocurrency. Rarely, you may also find money order and retail money transfer payout options.
Visa Super Bowl Betting Bonuses
Online sports betting bonuses are a big draw at all the top sites, and most operators offer special Super Bowl promotions in the leadup to the biggest game of the year.
That said, Visa gambling promos are typically the lowest bonuses you’ll find. They’re still valuable, but most sportsbooks give players enhanced bonuses for topping up their accounts with Bitcoin and other crypto coins.
Still, for new bettors or casual bettors, the biggest bonuses aren’t always important – and they might even be counterproductive. As such, if it’s your first time betting on the Super Bowl online, the standard promo offers will be plenty.
With their standard bonuses, the top sites match your deposit by 50-100% for a total of $250-$1000 in Super Bowl free bets and sports betting free plays. Many operators also have account reload bonuses for existing members, so nobody’s ever left riding the pine.