If you want to know how to bet on the 2023 Super Bowl, it’s actually very easy, and you don’t even have to live in one of the few states that have legalized domestic sports betting! Instead, no matter where you live in the US, you can wager on the biggest NFL game of the year from your PC or mobile device.
As long as you sign up with one of the superior Super Bowl betting sites that we’ve listed below, you can place bets on all kinds of futures odds and get access to a host of wacky odds and props right on your Apple or Android device. Real-money legal Super Bowl betting is safe and easy through our recommended sportsbooks, and you’ll get more lines than Vegas!
Where To Bet On Super Bowl 57
There are literally thousands of online operators that take NFL championship wagers, and it would blow your mind how much money is bet on Super Bowl action each year. According to the AGA, Americans are estimated to wager over $8 billion on the big game, with most of that occurring at the following top-rated Super Bowl betting outlets.
While bettors can become a member at one of these sportsbooks and have a blast, you can hike up your earning potential by calling an audible and shopping lines between multiple providers for the best possible value on each wager. We recommend joining 2-3 of the following Super Bowl 2023 sportsbooks to ensure that you’re always facing short-yardage on every down!
Bovada – The Most Popular Super Bowl Sportsbook In America!
Bonus: 50% Sports Welcome Bonus up to $750
Bovada is the US’ number-one sportsbook for all things NFL betting, and you better believe that includes the Super Bowl! With more odds and lines than the best books in Las Vegas, Bovada is the easiest-to-navigate betting site on the Internet. With the brand’s excellent mobile portal and one-tap wagers for iPhone and Android, you can wager from anywhere in the country. At Bovada, you can bet in a snap so you never miss a snap!
- Operates under international Bodog license
- Most popular Super Bowl sportsbook in US
- US players aged 18 and up accepted
- Award-winning mobile interface
- Live NFL betting
- 500+ Super Bowl lines and props
- No geofencing – Bet from anywhere!
- Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum support
- Vouchers + MatchPay P2P deposits
- 24/7 customer service + live chat
- Bovada Rewards
- Full casino, poker room, and racebook
- DE, MD, NJ, NV, NY residents not accepted
- Limited bonuses compared to other sites
- Limited banking options compared to other sites
BetUs – Top Sportsbook For Super Bowl LVII Betting
The BetUS.com Sportsbook features year-round NFL odds, including Super Bowl futures that project the next champion a full year ahead of kickoff.
BetUS also provides sportsbook promo codes that practically dare members both old and new to make a deposit with anything other than cryptocurrency, with bonus cash matching offers that drop an extra $2,500 into your online bankroll for betting on the Super Bowl.
- Super Bowl Betting Odds Available All Year Long
- Large Selection Of Super Bowl Prop Bets
- Robust Cryptocurrency Sportsbook Bonus Offers
- Live Odds For Super Bowl Betting
- Betting Odds For All Major Sports
- Allows Members To Join At 18 Years Old
- Easy To Navigate Sportsbook Menu And User Interface
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Membership Allows Access To Casino & Poker Games
- Limited Selection Of Cryptocurrency Banking Options
- No Super Bowl Prop Builder App At This Time
- Does Not Allow Members From the Netherlands, Costa Rica, Panama, Curacao, Germany, Philippines, UK, Belgium, and Ukraine
MyBookie – Super Sportsbook For Super Bowl Betting
Bonus: 50% First Deposit Bonus up to $1000
MyBookie, founded in 2014, is one of the newest Super Bowl sportsbooks out there, but it’s also one of the best. Because the operator tailors its offerings to US bettors, there is never any question when it comes to the book’s big game prowess. If you’re looking for odds and lines you won’t find anywhere else, MyBookie has you covered. Whether or not you can cover, well, that’s another story. Sign up at MyBookie today for up to $1000 in bonus free plays on Super Bowl Sunday!
- Licensed and regulated in Curacao
- US-centric sportsbook focusing on Super Bowl action
- 18+ bettors accepted
- Streamlined mobile interface
- No geo-fencing
- Bitcoin + cryptocurrency support including Ripple XRP
- 24/7 customer care (telephone, live chat, email)
- Live NFL betting
- NJ, NV, NY, PA residents not accepted
- Fewer international betting options than some other books
- Desktop interface could be better organized
BetOnline – Best Site For Bitcoin Super Bowl Betting
Bonus: 50% Welcome Bonus up to $1000
BetOnline, founded in 2004, is among the old guard of online sports betting, and every year, the site doles out hundreds and hundreds of Super Bowl odds and props in the lead-up to the big game. And like all the top NFL sportsbook sites, BetOnline also offers live betting on the biggest matchups. Between their pre-game lines and their in-game betting options, members can get literally thousands of gameday odds to choose from. Think your team’s going to have a big day through the air? Then bet on the O-line at BetOnline!
- Licensed out of Panama City, Panama
- One of the largest online sportsbooks
- Accepts residents of 49 US states + DC (18+)
- 500+ Super Bowl odds + props
- Live betting on all major contests
- Crypto support: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Cardano + More
- 10+ banking options for deposit/withdrawal
- 24/7 customer support
- New Jersey residents not accepted
- Desktop interface needs improvement
- Limited bonus offers
Xbet – Top-Ranked Site For Super Bowl Specials
Bonus: 100% First Time Crypto Bonus up to $500
Xbet is the new kid among our best Super Bowl betting sites, but don’t let their adolescence fool you; they are among the most trusted sports betting sites operating online. Super Bowl betting lines include traditional game lines, spread, totals, and moneyline odds while offering a plethora of SB specials, including game props, player props, futures, and more.
- Legitimately licensed and regulated in Curacao
- 100s of Super Bowl prop bets
- 1000s of Xbet NFL lines
- Full Super Bowl live betting menu
- Mobile betting suite for all devices
- Bitcoin + altcoins accepted including XRP
- Best online sports betting bonuses
- 1 account for Xbet sportsbook, Xbet casino, Xbet racebook
- 24/7 Xbet customer service via phone, email, live chat
- Open to US residents 18+
- Players from NJ not accepted
- No online poker room
SportsBetting – Top-Ranked Site For Over 20 Super Bowls
Bonus: 100% First Time Crypto Bonus up to $1000
With roots going back to 1999, SportsBetting AG has been in business for over a generation. The site, while not the best-looking betting venue on the Internet, is one of the most robust, and American gamblers have flocked to the sportsbook and casino operator in spades. With nearly 600 Super Bowl bets on hand for the biggest game of the year, you can legally wager on all the NFL spreads, straights, totals, and props you can imagine – and even some you can’t!
- Licensed/regulated in Panama City, Panama
- Most US residents accepted, 18 and up
- State-of-the-art encrytion
- Over 500 Super Bowl props
- NFL odds + alternate lines on every game
- Live betting on most big games
- Most banking options of any online sportsbook
- Bitcoin + 10 other cryptos supported
- 24/7 customer service via email, live chat
- Full casino + int’l racebook
- New Jersey residents not accepted
- Mobile interface needs work
- High rollover on some bonuses
How We Pick The Best Super Bowl Betting Sites
Our process for picking the very best online sportsbooks for Super Bowl betting is simple enough: We play at each site, and if we keep playing there, we tend to think they’re pretty good. Of course, “good” – much less “best” – is subjective, like picking whether Tom Brady, Drew Brees, or Peyton Manning is the better QB. It can’t be done!
But we can absolutely pick the few books that comprise the overall best, and that’s exactly what we’ve done here. In order to separate the wheat from the chaff, we grade each Super Bowl betting site on a number of criteria. Most specifically, a top-quality Super Bowl betting site must:
- Be licensed or operate under the license of a recognized gambling service provider
- Offer comprehensive Superbowl betting odds
- Have 1000s of daily odds and lines on US and international sports
- Accept most US residents at 18+
- Allow easy browsing, bet selection, and parlay assembly
- Offer full mobile betting options
- Offer live betting on most major contests
- Have valuable bonuses with reasonable rollovers
- Have high betting limits on the Super Bowl and NFL matchups
- Have guaranteed payouts available through multiple banking channels
- Support Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Employ third-party-audited RNG software in their casinos and card rooms
- Have stellar online reputations with a scandal-free track record
Super Bowl Betting FAQs
Is it legal to bet on the Super Bowl?
Most new sports bettors are curious about how to bet on the Super Bowl legally. And though each state has its own gambling rules and regulations, it’s actually pretty simple: Whether you bet at local domestic venues or use an offshore betting site, it’s legal for most US residents to bet on the Super Bowl online.
Please note: WA and CT residents are technically precluded from wagering online due to state laws banning all Internet gambling. However, these laws are traditionally unenforced, and all major sportsbooks will accept members from these states. Additionally, in a recent development, all the best sportsbooks no longer accept New Jersey residents as members, though this is likely a temporary consideration.
Are Superbowl betting sites safe?
Yes! As long as you use one of the Super Bowl sportsbooks listed on this page, you will have a safe, reliable betting experience. These books have all withstood the test of time and have millions of American members that wager on their boards daily.
With state-of-the-art encryption, dedication to player privacy, and world-beating customer service, you can’t go wrong with any of these top providers.
Is it legal to bet on the Super Bowl using Bitcoin?
Yes, it is legal to use Bitcoin to fund your offshore Super Bowl betting account. In fact, at most sites, it’s the preferred method of depositing and withdrawing (and is the only same-day payout option offered at many of the fastest paying Super Bowl betting sites).
How much money is bet on the Super Bowl?
Each year, it is estimated that Americans wager $8 billion on the Super Bowl. With the expansion of legal sports betting in the US, this year’s SB is expected to break last year’s record for the most money wagered in total.
How much money is lost betting on the Super Bowl?
Legal Super Bowl betting sites, on average, keep about 5-6% of all the money wagered on the big game. Assuming an $8 billion handle, bettors “lose” an estimated $2 billion on the low end and about $5 billion on the high end.
How much money is illegally bet on the Super Bowl?
Most folks believe that all money not wagered through state-licensed entities constitutes illegal Super Bowl betting. However, this isn’t the case, as offshore sportsbooks are legal to use. While some illicit wagers are placed with black-market bookies across America, most bets are made at offshore venues. It is estimated that up to 90% (or $5.4 billion) of all Super Bowl betting is actually carried out legally in this way.