Fastest Paying Super Bowl Betting Sites 2022 - 2023
For many gamblers – especially newcomers and Super Bowl bettors who wager infrequently and really only hit the books during the NFL Playoffs and in the weeks leading up to the big game – the main consideration for any reputable online betting
site is how fast they deliver bettors their winnings.
Remember, these sites are offshore, which means that traditional payout methods like checks, bank wires, third-party money transfer services, etc. tend to take up to a week or more to show up stateside. Naturally, that just doesn’t fly with many bettors, particularly in the Internet age of instant transactions.
But there is a solution, and it’s an easy one: Simply use a legal sportsbook that supports Bitcoin (BTC) and other cryptocurrencies, and you can get immediate withdrawals when you hit on any of their hundreds of football betting lines and Super Bowl props.
BetOnline – Best Site For Fast Payout Super Bowl Betting
Bonus: 50% Welcome Bonus up to $1000
BetOnline is the market leader when it comes to cryptocurrency support, which means that it has the most same-day payout options of any legal Super Bowl betting site. By supporting all the most common, widely used cryptos, BetOnline has positioned itself as the leader in immediate withdrawals.
Bettors who deposit using crypto at BetOnline can always select to be paid out in the same manner, reducing withdrawal wait times from days or weeks to mere hours. If you actually want to spend your Super Bowl winnings on real-world products and
services outside of online sports wagering, BetOnline is your best bet.
Note: BetOnline no longer accepts new US players from New Jersey. While it is not against the law to attempt to join from NJ, please refrain from doing so until further notice.
- Cryptocurrencies accepted: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin,Ethereum, and Ripple.
- BetOnline Crypto Bonuses: 100% 1st Time Crypto Bonus up to $1,000, 35% Crypto Reload Bonus up to $1,000
Super Bowl Sportsbooks With The Fastest Withdrawal Options For 2022 - 2023 The Top Football Betting Sites
How To Get Your Super Bowl Winnings Paid Out Fast
The fastest paying Super Bowl sportsbooks are those listed on this page, as they all accept various crypto deposits like Bitcoin Super Bowl deposits, Bitcoin Cash Super Bowl deposits, Litecoin Super Bowl deposits, Dogecoin Super Bowl deposits, and other altcoin deposits. Some providers even take Ethereum deposits, Ripple deposits, Stellar deposits, Cardano betting deposits, Solana betting deposits, USD-Coin betting deposits, and other cryptos to make things as easy as possible.
Of course, crypto gambling isn't for everything, see our guide to Super Bowl betting tips. However, the best sportsbooks for payouts all offer several choices for bettors in all financial situations, including vouchers, MatchPay, bank wires, courier checks, and other multi-day payout avenues.
Fastest Deposit Options
The fastest Super Bowl deposit options available to you at offshore Super Bowl bookmakers are numerous. These include:
- Visa Super Bowl deposits
- Mastercard Super Bowl deposits
- American Express Super Bowl deposits
- Discover Super Bowl deposits
- International gift cards
- Prepaid debit cards
However, due to the UIGEA banking law, these transactions will be rejected 2-5% of the time. While that isn’t a huge problem, it’s definitely an inconvenience, especially when you want to put money on a favorable line that is about to shift. Super Bowl bettors need reliable immediacy when funding their online sportsbook accounts.
As such, the best option is to use Bitcoin or another supported cryptocurrency whenever you can. All major betting sites accept Bitcoin and many of its derivatives, and you can use these crypto coins to deposit instantly – with a 100% success rate! With cryptocurrency, there is no red tape to stand between you and your savvy Super Bowl picks.
- Zelle-To-Bitcoin – For bettors who haven’t used Bitcoin before, the first step is to buy into the platform. To do that, you typically need to use a service like Coinbase, which can delay access to your BTC by up to 10 days. However, there is a workaround: Zelle.
Zelle is a US banking product that competes with PayPal, Cash App, and Venmo, and most banks in America already support the platform. With Zelle, you can purchase Bitcoin at LocalBitcoins.com, which is a reputable exchange that can transfer BTC to you in mere minutes instead of days.
Fastest Withdrawal Options
The fastest payout sportsbooks all achieve that status by allowing members to withdraw in cryptocurrency. These are bar none the fastest ways to get paid when you win your online Super Bowl bets. Not all cryptos are equally fast, and they all have different built-in blockchain fees, but every crypto these betting sites support will allow you to get your money the same day you request it:
- Bitcoin (BTC) – 2-3 hours
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) – 1-2 hours
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) – 1-2 hours
- Litecoin (LTC) – 1-2 hours
- Ethereum (ETH) – 3-4 hours
- Cardano (ADA) – 1-2 hours
- Solana (SOL) – 1-2 hours
- Ripple (XRP) – 1-2 hours
- Stellar (XLM) – 1-2 hours
- Chainlink (LINK) – 1-2 hours
- Dogecoin (DOGE) – 2-3 hours
- USD Coin (USDC) – 3-4 hours
- Tether (USDT) – 3-4 hours
- Binance Coin (BNB) – 1-2 hours
- ApeCoin (APE) – 3-4 hours
- Avalanche (AVAX) – 1-2 hours
- Polygon (MATIC) – 1-2 hours
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) – 3-4 hours
Crypto payouts typically take anywhere between 1-4 hours to clear and transfer to your wallet or exchange account. Most sites advertise 12-24 hours, but it almost never takes that long. Simply request your payout from your site’s cashier, give them your wallet address, and go to lunch. By the time you’re done, you’ll have all your winnings in hand, ready to be put on exchanges, invested, or cashed out in USD through the domestic banking service of your choice.
You can also sometimes (but not always) get same-day payouts when you request a voucher withdrawal or a MatchPay withdrawal at participating sites, though this is entirely dependent on member demand at the time you make your request.
Other Crypto Benefits For Sports Bettors
Crypto payouts are the only same-day withdrawal options available at offshore sportsbooks. However, there are other benefits to using crypto to bet on the Super Bowl, including the following:
- No fees – No reputable betting site charges any fees for depositing or withdrawing in BTC or other coins. You simply pay the standard crypto transfer fee as fixed by the currency’s blockchain protocol. You can never be nickeled and dimed with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
- No holds – When you use BTC or another crypto to deposit or withdraw, banks and other financial institutions cannot interfere with the transaction. Bitcoin is like cash, so you’ll never have to deal with holds or account suspensions.
- High deposit limits – Most reputable offshore books set their crypto deposit limits to either $10,000 or “unlimited,” meaning that you can easily and cheaply top off your betting account, whether you’re a low-baller or a high roller!
- High withdrawal limits – Aside from bank wires, crypto offers the highest payout limits, letting every level of bettor pull out as much – or as little – of their winnings as they wish.
- Top-level security – Cryptocurrency is fundamentally the most secure way to move money on the Internet. While other payment types are generally secure, only crypto is quantum-hacking-resistant, giving you more peace of mind every time you top off your bankroll.
- The best bonuses – Since crypto is every offshore book’s most desired way to pay their customers, they incentivize players to sign up with BTC etc. That means you’ll always get the most valuable deposit bonuses when you use cryptocurrency to bet on the Super Bowl and other sporting events.
Other Withdrawal Options
At all the best Super Bowl betting sites with same-day payouts, you can also forego crypto and use more traditional methods to get your money (if you’re not in a hurry). The following payout options remain common for US sports bettors:
- Bank Wires – $200+ minimum, no max, $45/3% fee
- Courier Checks – $300+ minimum, $3000+ max, $50/3% fee
- Retail Money Transfers – $50+ minimum, $400+ max, fees vary
Super Bowl Sportsbook Fast Payout FAQs
If you use a third-party money transfer service to request your sportsbook payouts, you’ll typically wait between 2-4 days to get your money. Many bettors use this option, and outside of Bitcoin, it’s the fastest payout available.
Bank wire payouts typically take 3-5 days to clear, but since they’re largely used by high rollers, this is not an issue for most. If you are only withdrawing a few hundred dollars, however, the fees and wait times are simply too long for casual bettors.
Courier check payouts are still requested by some bettors, but due to the UIGEA and various routing issues that sometimes arise, these can take 1-2 weeks to clear. Sometimes, a check will be canceled by the processing bank, which means the whole process has to start over. This is the least recommended payout option when it comes to convenience.
Early on, every betting site was a same day payout sportsbook, because they all used debit chargebacks to pay their players. However, thanks to the UIGEA, this is no longer possible at most sites (though a few still go the prepaid gift card route, which is not recommended).
Probably so. It is unlikely that the UIGEA will be overturned or repealed, so domestic banks will always have to take a hands-off approach on money transfers to and from offshore betting sites. As a result, Bitcoin and other cryptos will always be the number-one choice. If you want a Super Bowl betting site with the fastest payouts, you’ve got to choose a reputable brand that has full Bitcoin support.
Disclaimer: This page about different gambling banking options to bet on the Super Bowl is for informational purposes only. The above services and platforms do not endorse this site, any online sportsbook, or any type of gambling entertainment.