Google Pay – aka GPay – is a widely used digital wallet (or eWallet), and you can now bet on the Super Bowl with Google Pay by using the platform at sites that support sports gambling vouchers. As of 2022, Bovada is the only major online sportsbook that allows members to make Google Pay voucher deposits, though we expect many other sites to have similar sports bet funding options in play by the time the 2022-2023 Super Bowl rolls around.
Betting on the Super Bowl with Google Pay isn’t necessarily the fastest or most straightforward way to fund your gambling account, but it’s definitely a versatile and valuable option for existing GPay users. If you’re a Google Pay user, then, this guide to GPay Super Bowl gambling is all you need to get started, G!
Bovada – The OG For GPay Super Bowl Betting Support
Bovada is a Super Bowl dynasty all its own. More US bettors gamble on the NFL championship game at Bovada than at any other online sportsbook, and that’s not just because Bovada has the most Super Bowl prop bets and offers a custom bet creator tool to its millions of members. Bovada is also so widely used because the site itself is so easy to use.
For one thing, the Bovada mobile Super Bowl betting portal is the smoothest anywhere, offering pre-game and live NFL betting lines. For another, Bovada’s support of alternative P2P payment options like Google Pay means members can make fast, guaranteed deposits using instant-pay eWallet options – something no other top-rated sportsbook site currently offers!
Super Bowl Signup Bonus: 50% Up To $750
Deposit Methods: Google Pay (GPay), Apple Pay, Zelle, P2P, Bovada Vouchers, Bovada MatchPay, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Visa, Mastercard
Best Super Bowl Betting Sites That Support Google Pay
|Site Link||Bonus Offer||Rating||USA|
|BovadaReview||50% Max $1,000|
Why Super Bowl Betting With Google Pay Is A Top Play
There are several good reasons to bet on the Super Bowl with Google Pay at participating online sportsbook sites. Most of these, of course, have more to do with security than with convenience, though we’ve found GPay betting to be plenty convenient for those who regularly use GPay.
Additionally, since Google Pay is compatible with Apple devices, Google Pay betting is actually more accessible than Apple Pay betting.
In all, you’ll be able to take advantage of the following perks when you bet on Super Bowl 57 with Google Pay:
- Access to secure person-to-person transfers using the GPay P2P option
- Better chances to score same-day deposits and same-day payouts with sports betting vouchers
- Valuable Super Bowl betting bonuses and promotions
- Added hardware and software security for all online GPay app transactions
- Compatibility with the widest selection of modern smartphones, tablets, and wearables
- Convenient access to your betting funds at all times right through your Android or iPhone gambling devices
- Streamlined GPay reports make bankroll management simple
How To Bet On The Super Bowl With Google Pay
There’s no big mystery to betting on the next Super Bowl with GPay, provided that the site you choose supports sports betting vouchers. This is important, as no legitimate offshore sportsbook operator is legally allowed to accept P2P app payments directly.
This is usually because most popular P2P platforms – such as Venmo and Cash App – are not rated for international transactions. In the case of PayPal Super Bowl betting, however, the issue lies with PayPal’s strict interpretation of the meddlesome UIGEA law.
Despite these limitations, some sites – most notably Bovada Sportsbook – have introduced sports gambling vouchers. With vouchers, Bovada members can buy and sell account balances from one another directly using GPay, Apple Pay, or any other P2P app or e-Wallet.
Google Pay Super Bowl Deposits
To bet on the Super Bowl with the Google Pay eWallet platform, you must first be a GPay user. This service is free, and you can download the Google Pay app for Android from the Google Play store. (Fortunately, Google Pay for iPhone is also supported, and the iPhone GPay app can be downloaded from the Apple App Store)
Once you set up your Google Pay wallet and link your cards and/or bank account, you’re ready to make an online gambling deposit. Right now, only Bovada supports GPay Super Bowl betting:
- Follow any link here to Bovada LV and sign up by following the on-screen instructions.
- Finish creating your Bovada login and account before making your deposit.
- Head over to the Bovada Community page and look for a Bovada voucher code for sale. (You can also find gambling voucher codes for sale in offsite forums like the Bovada Reddit page, but this is not recommended unless you personally know and trust your seller.)
- Once you find a voucher code advertising a suitable amount and GPay compatibility, contact the seller and arrange the sale.
- Send over your GPay payment. Once the seller receives the Google Pay transfer, they will release the voucher code to you via email, messaging app, text, etc.
- With your Super Bowl betting voucher code, go to the Bovada Cashier page, select the voucher deposit option from the banking menu, and paste in the code. You may also select an optional Super Bowl sportsbook bonus at this time.
- Submit your deposit. Your account will be credited instantly with no added fees.
Google Pay deposits using sports betting vouchers can be made same-day about 50-60% of the time. Since voucher gambling is always dependent on member demand at your sportsbook, you won’t always get guaranteed same-day deposits.
Pro-Tip: If you want to make faster offshore gambling deposits that always go through same-day, Visa Super Bowl betting or crypto Super Bowl betting (i.e. betting with Bitcoin, Cardano, Solana, etc.) is recommended.
Google Pay Credit Card Deposits – Not Recommended!
Like most other eWallet services, Google GPay allows you to use digitized versions of your existing credit cards, debit cards, and gift cards for online and in-person transactions. While incredibly convenient in most cases, this is not recommended for online sports betting at international sportsbook sites.
In addition to G Pay’s enhanced hardware and software encryption, Google also curates G Pay transfers. This makes automated UIGEA rejection of your Google Pay credit and debit transfers much more likely than when using your Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover card outside of the GPay wallet.
Google Pay Super Bowl Payouts
If you’ve made a G-Pay deposit, claiming a Google Pay withdrawal works exactly the same way, just in reverse. Essentially, instead of looking for a voucher code for sale, you’re posting a voucher code for sale. Again, as of the 2021-2022 Super Bowl, only Bovada supports GPay voucher payouts.
Here’s the whole process from first snap to final whistle:
- Navigate to the Bovada Cashier and select the voucher payout option from the betting withdrawal menu.
- Enter in the amount of money you’d like to withdraw from your account balance and submit the request.
- You’ll receive your voucher code at your site-linked email address.
- With code in hand, make an ad listing your voucher for sale. We recommend using the Bovada Community forum, but the Bovada Reddit or similar online gambling forums are also viable. Make sure you mention that you accept Google Pay P2P payments.
- Once a buyer contacts you, finalize the terms of the sale and await payment.
- As soon as you receive the GPay transfer, release the voucher code to the buyer. The Bovada terms of service require that you do this ASAP to avoid having your own account flagged.
As with G-Pay deposits, G-Pay payouts aren’t guaranteed to be finalized the same day you post your voucher code for sale. Remember, voucher gambling transactions are dependent on member demand.
You’ll be able to get same-day payouts about 50-60% of the time when using Google Pay to claim your online Super Bowl winnings.
Google Pay Super Bowl Bonuses
Online gambling bonuses are one of the main ways different betting sites entice new members to sign up to bet on all their Super Bowl odds. However, at Bovada, if you make a G Pay deposit using vouchers, you’ll only be eligible for the site’s standard bonus offers.
Enhanced bonuses are available exclusively to those players depositing in Bitcoin/crypto.
That said, outside of crypto, vouchers are the only way to get access to Bovada reload bonuses (which are eligible to all members who upgrade to the free but oddly named “Bovada Premium Bitcoin-Exclusive Membership” tier).
Regardless of the Super Bowl betting site or deposit method you choose, gambling promos mostly work the same way: You’ll get a percentage of your deposit (usually 50-100%) added to your balance in the form of Super Bowl free bets or free plays. You then must wager a given multiple of your combined deposit and bonus amount – typically 5-10X – before you can claim your payouts.
Luckily, all the online betting Super Bowl sportsbooks we recommend have easy-to-meet rollover requirements, so we always advise accepting these promos whenever you can.