Super Bowl Halftime Prop Bets
What began as an event to tide over audiences that decided to opt out of midgame concessions and potty breaks has blossomed into a worldwide gambling phenomenon, as Super Bowl halftime prop bets now receive some of the heaviest action during the NFL’s final game of the year.
If you’d like to know more about the prop bets for the Super Bowl that are available for the events occurring during halftime, you’ve found the right place. Read on to discover the best online sportsbooks for Super Bowl 58 halftime show props, what kind of SB odds are offered, and tips for betting site registration.
Best 2023 - 2024 Online Sportsbooks For Super Bowl 58 Halftime Prop Bets Bet On Super Bowl LVIII At These Trusted Sportsbooks
How To Sign Up With A Legal Super Bowl Betting Site
Registering with a legitimate Super Bowl betting site is not necessary to browse the prop bets for the halftime show at SB 58, but placing an actual wager does require becoming a member. Simply click on one of the links in the table we’ve provided above and locate the join button on the homepage.
The next page will ask for your info to create an account. Once completed, you’ll be taken to the deposit page, where you’ll encounter several sportsbook banking options. We suggest betting with Bitcoin (BTC) or another supported cryptocurrency because of crypto's expedient transaction times and robust bonus offers.
Once you’ve made your deposit, you can direct your browser toward the NFL section and discover hundreds of Super Bowl prop bets that appear for each year’s pro football championship game, including coin toss props, MVP props, odds for the National Anthem performance, and the opportunity to bet on SB commercials.
How To Bet On 2023 Super Bowl Halftime Odds
NFL prop bets involve two or more outcomes to an event that can be wagered on. When it comes to Super Bowl Halftime Show prop bets, the odds involve the number of songs, setlists, guest performers, wardrobe changes, and any other trackable events that occur during the mid-game break.
Each outcome that can be bet on will feature moneyline odds that let gamblers know the probability of the occurrence happening and the amount that can be won versus the number of dollars wagered.
Positive moneyline odds typically reflect an underdog status and will payout more than what was risked if it wins. Negative moneylines indicate the favored or most likely outcome to occur. Here are two examples to illustrate this:
Will There Be A Wardrobe Malfunction During The Superbowl Halftime Show?
- Yes +500 (A $1 bet will win $6 - a $5 gain)
- No -400 (A $4 wager is required to net a $1 gain)
Halftime Prop Bets For Super Bowl LVIII
The Halftime Show performer for Superbowl 58 will be R&B legend Usher. A majority of the action placed on the Super Bowl halftime show each year involves the performance itself. Check out the SB 58 halftime show odds below while we wait for the big game.
Halftime Prop Bets For Super Bowl 58
Number Of Backup Dancers During Usher's Performance
- Over 75.5 Dancers +120
- Under 75.5 Dancers -165
What Brand Of Shoes Will Usher Be Wearing During His Performance?
- Jordan's +250
- Any Other -400
Will Usher Be Wearing A Hat At The Beginning Of His Performance?
- Yes -150
- No +110
Will Usher Be Wearing Sunglasses During His First Song?
- Yes -175
- No +130
Will Usher Debut A New Song During Super Bowl LVIII Performance?
- Yes +170
- No -260
Will Usher Bring Any Surprise Guest(S) On Stage?
- Yes -400
- No +250
Will Usher Perform A Duet With Another Celebrity?
- Yes -500
- No +300
Will Usher Perform Any Aerial Stunts During Super Bowl LVIII
- Yes +200
- No -300
Will There Be A Laser Light Show During Usher's Performance?
- Yes -400
- No +250
Will There Be A Drone Light Show During Usher's Performance?
- Yes -400
- No +250
Will Usher Or Any Featured Guests Mention Sports Betting During Super Bowl LVIII Performance?
- Yes +300
- No -500
Will Usher Be Seen Using Any Apple Products During Super Bowl LVIII Halftime Show?
- Yes -500
- No +300
Will Usher Mention His New Look Foundation During Super Bowl LVIII Halftime Show?
- Yes +200
- No -300
Will Usher Launch A New TikTok Dance Challenge During Or After His Performance?
- Yes +185
- No -280
How Many Artists Will Collaborate With Usher For A Song At Super Bowl LVIII Halftime Show?
- Over 3.5 Artists +185
- Under 3.5 Artists -280
What Will Be The First Song Played By Usher During Super Bowl LVIII Halftime Show?
- Yeah! +225
- My Way +250
- Love in this Club +300
- OMG +350
- I Don't Mind +400
- DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love +400
- U Remind Me +500
- Burn +500
- My Boo +700
- U Got It Bad +800
- Nice & Slow +850
- Climax +900
Will Jay-Z Make An Appearance During Super Bowl LVIII Halftime Show?
- Yes +850
- No -3000
Will Lil Jon Make An Appearance During Super Bowl LVIII Halftime Show?
- Yes +700
- No -1800
Will Ludacris Make An Appearance During Super Bowl LVIII Halftime Show?
- Yes +700
- No -1800
Will Any Artist(s) Make a Holographic Appearance During Super Bowl LVIII Halftime Show?
- Yes +225
- No -350
Will Football Be Used As A Prop During Super Bowl LVIII Halftime Show?
- Yes +350
- No -600
How Many Songs Will Be Played At Super Bowl LVIII Halftime Show?
- Over 9.5 Songs -155
- Under 9.5 Songs +115
Times Will Usher Shout Out "Vegas" During His Performance?
- Over 2.5 Times -140
- Under 2.5 Times EVEN
Number Of Instagram Posts Usher Will Make On Super Bowl LVIII Day
- Over 1.5 Posts -175
- Under 1.5 Posts +130
Is It Legal To Bet On Super Bowl Halftime Show Props?
Yes. Offshore sports betting sites are able to legally allow US customers that are 18 and over to wager on Superbowl prop bets regarding the halftime show performance over the web. Check out our page dedicated to US gambling laws for more information.
Super Bowl Halftime Show Controversies
During the Super Bowl 38 halftime show, Janet Jackson performed the song “Rock Your Body” with special guest Justin Timberlake. As the final words of the song were uttered, Timberlake ripped Jackson’s blouse off to reveal her left breast.
The camera quickly cut away, and replays revealed the presence of a pastie over Jackson’s nipple, but the damage was done. The NFL could not afford to allow another slip up again, and now has a tight reign on all Super Bowl halftime performance agendas.
During Super Bowl 46, rapper M.I.A. shot a middle finger while on camera during her halftime show cameo appearance. The NFL then sued M.I.A. for $16 million dollars in a lawsuit that was later settled out of court. The message is clear. Do not do anything unplanned during the Super Bowl halftime show or you’ll pay.
List Of Super Bowl Halftime Show Performers
- Super Bowl 58 - Usher
- Super Bowl 57 - Rihanna
- Super Bowl 56 - Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Mary J. Blige
- Super Bowl 55 – The Weeknd
- Super Bowl 54 – Jennifer Lopez (J Lo) and Shakira
- Super Bowl 53 – Maroon 5, with Big Boi and Travis Scott
- Super Bowl 52 – Justin Timberlake
- Super Bowl 51 – Lady Gaga
- Super Bowl 50 – Coldplay, with Beyonce, Bruno Mars, Mark Ronson, and Gustavo Dudamel
- Super Bowl 49 – Katy Perry, with Lenny Kravitz and Missy Elliot
- Super Bowl 48 – Bruno Mars, with the Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Super Bowl 47 – Beyonce, with Destiny’s Child
- Super Bowl 46 – Madonna, LMFAO, Nicki Minaj, M.I.A., Cee Lo Green, Andy Lewis, Cirque du Soliel
- Super Bowl 45 – The Black Eyed Peas, with Usher and Slash
- Super Bowl 44 – The Who
- Super Bowl 43 – Bruce Springsteen
- Super Bowl 42 – Tom Petty
- Super Bowl 41 – Prince
- Super Bowl 40 – The Rolling Stones
- Super Bowl 39 – Paul McCartney
- Super Bowl 38 – Jessica Simpson, with Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake, P. Diddy, Nelly, and Kid Rock
- Super Bowl 37 – Shania Twain, with No Doubt, and Sting
- Super Bowl 36 – U2
- Super Bowl 35 – Aerosmith, with NSYNC, Britney Spears, Mary J. Blige, and Nelly
- Super Bowl 34 – Phil Collins, with Toni Braxton, Christina Aguilera, and Enrique Iglesias
- Super Bowl 33 – Gloria Estefan, with Stevie Wonder
- Super Bowl 32 – Boyz II Men, with Smokey Robinson, The Temptations, Queen Latifah, and Martha Reeves
- Super Bowl 31 – James Brown, ZZ Top, The Blues Brothers
- Super Bowl 30 – Diana Ross
- Super Bowl 29 – Patti Labelle, Teddy Pendergrass, Miami Sound Machine, Tony Bennett, Arturo Sandoval
- Super Bowl 28 – Clint Black, with Tanya Tucker, Travis Tritt, and the Judds
- Super Bowl 27 – Michael Jackson
- Super Bowl 26 – Gloria Estefan
- Super Bowl 25 – New Kids on the Block
- Super Bowl 24 - Pete Fountain, Doug Kershaw, Irma Thomas, and Nicholls State
- Super Bowl 23 – Elvis Presto
- Super Bowl 22 – Chubby Checker, with the Rockettes
- Super Bowl 21 – George Burns and Mickey Rooney
- Super Bowl 20 – Up With People
- Super Bowl 19 – Tops In Blue
- Super Bowl 18 – The Florida State University (FSU) and University of Florida Marching Bands
- Super Bowl 17 – Los Angeles Super Bowl Drill Team
- Super Bowl 16 – Up With People
- Super Bowl 15 – Southern University Marching Band
- Super Bowl 14 – Up With People, with the Grambling State University Marching Band
- Super Bowl 13 – Ken Hamilton, with several bands from the Caribbean islands
- Super Bowl 12 – Pete Fountain and Al Hirt with the Apache Band
- Super Bowl 11 – Los Angeles Unified All-City Band
- Super Bowl 10 – Up With People
- Super Bowl 9 – Mercer Ellington with the Grambling State University Marching Band
- Super Bowl 8 – The University of Texas Longhorn Band
- Super Bowl 7 – Woody Herman and Andy Williams with the University of Michigan Marching Band
- Super Bowl 6 – Ella Fitzgerald, Al Hirt, Carol Channing
- Super Bowl 5 – Southeast Missouri State Marching Band
- Super Bowl 4 – Doc Severinsen, Al Hirt, Lionel Hampton, Carol Channing, Marguerite Piazza
- Super Bowl 3 – Florida A&M University Marching Band
- Super Bowl 2 – Grambling State University Marching Band
- Super Bowl 1 – Al Hirt and several marching bands