Solana Super Bowl Betting
When it comes to online Super Bowl betting, it’s always said that you should bet with your head, not your heart. But these days, you should also bet with your SOL. Betting on the Super Bowl with Solana cryptocurrency is one of the best moves you can make. Solana (ticker symbol SOL) is among the most efficient cryptocurrency bet funding options at sportsbooks, giving you all the benefits of Bitcoin Super Bowl betting without the high blockchain fees and longer wait times you’re used to.
Outside of betting itself, SOL is also a great investment, and Solana staking means that you can grow your Super Bowl betting payouts even more when you delegate Solana to SOL stake pools. To learn more about how to bet on the Super Bowl with Solana, our short online sports gambling guide has you – and the 2022 Super Bowl odds – covered.
BetOnline – The First SOL Sportsbook Under The Sun!
Bonus: 50% Welcome Bonus up to $1000
BetOnline AG is one of our go-to legal Super Bowl betting sites, as it has some of the best odds on the big game of any major operator. With Super Bowl futures available year-round and over 1000 Super Bowl prop bets (not to mention all the other Super Bowl props you can make with the site’s custom prop tool), BetOnline should be in every football betting fan’s playbook.
BetOnline, as the first to support the Solana cryptocurrency, has the most expansive US-friendly banking menu with both traditional and modern financial options available. Of course, crypto deposits allow members to bet immediately, claim the biggest possible Super Bowl gambling bonuses, and receive same-day payouts when they win. Super Bowl betting and super SOL betting go hand in hand at BetOnline Sportsbook!
Super Bowl Signup Bonus: 100% Solana Crypto Bonus Up To $1000
Deposit Methods: SOL, BTC, BCH, ETH, ADA, LTC, DOGE, XLM, XRP, LINK, USDC, USDT, Visa, Mastercard, AmEx, Discover, Cashier’s Check, Bank Wire, Money Order, Ria
Why Solana Crypto Is A Great Online Super Bowl Betting Option
Solana (stock symbol SOL) is a third-generation cryptocurrency network and one of the most popular altcoins this side of Ethereum and Cardano. In fact, like Cardano, Solana is considered to be an “Ethereum killer,” and it’s made significant gains since its 2019 launch.
After the SOL price went up nearly 20,000% year-over-year into 2021, the industry started to take notice, and Solana is now within the top 10 cryptos currently active.
Due to its popularity and crypto “star power,” SOL has been adopted by many of the best-reviewed Super Bowl betting sites.
And naturally, there are numerous reasons you should consider betting online with Solana crypto, including (but not limited to) the following:
- There is no UIGEA interference whenever you use Solana to bet on Super Bowl odds online at the top offshore sportsbooks. Solana coins are safe and legal to use for all lawful online transactions.
- Solana Super Bowl banking is super fast, as SOL blockchain transactions take just 5-10 minutes at most. By comparison, a Bitcoin transfer takes 30-60 minutes, while an Ethereum transfer takes 45-90 minutes!
- Solana Super Bowl payouts are 100% guaranteed, and you’ll get them the same day you request them. Remember, same-day payouts from legitimate offshore sportsbooks are only available when gambling with cryptos like SOL.
- There are no added fees for Solana deposits or withdrawals, while the Solana blockchain’s native fees are among the smallest in the crypto market. The fastest-paying Super Bowl sportsbooks always prefer that their members request their winnings in crypto, as it’s a better deal for everyone involved.
- Solana is a massively popular and highly traded crypto asset. At the time of this writing, Solana is the fifth-ranked cryptocurrency in the world, though it regularly swaps positions with Cardano inside the top five cryptos.
- The current Solana price ($150-$170) makes it a great crypto investment. While you may not be able to buy an entire SOL coin, Solana investing is all about percentage growth. But the SOL token is still cheap enough for most gamblers to afford a few whole coins.
- Solana is an investment-grade cryptocurrency that uses the Proof-of-Stake (PoS) method. Solana allows for SOL staking, which means you can delegate your Solana to SOL stake pools (using a compatible Solana staking wallet). This allows you to boost your online Super Bowl winnings with Solana rewards (aka free Solana).
- Solana is still on the ground floor. Despite huge gains in 2021, SOL is still undervalued. Solana price predictions for 2025 peg the SOL value at over $1000 per coin, while SOL price predictions for 2030 indicate that $10,000+ each isn’t out of the question.
How To Bet On Super Bowl 57 Odds With Solana SOL
As with all crypto gambling online, the first step is actually getting ahodl of the crypto in question. For those new to the crypto market, that isn’t always the easiest thing in the world, as there are so many options that the process can seem overwhelming.
Luckily, it’s very easy to buy Solana – or any other popular crypto coin – to facilitate your online sports betting hobby. All you need to do to buy SOL is sign up with a reputable exchange site (see below), create your account, and purchase as much Solana – or any other crypto – as you’d like.
(Of course, if you’ve been following the crypto news lately, you’ll likely settle for SOL betting or Cardano betting, as these are the two biggest coins right now.)
The only real rule with this process is the following: Never buy Solana when the SOL price is trending higher than its weekly or monthly average. Remember, crypto is volatile, and the Solana value can change by 10-20% daily.
Time your purchases for when the Solana price is lower than its recent average, and you’ll be pretty much guaranteed a great ROI. (You can do this by checking out the daily Solana news and following credible Solana price predictions online.)
How To Buy Solana
If you still don’t understand how to buy SOL – or if you’d simply like a more detailed explanation – the first step is to pick a reputable online Solana exchange. Any of the major US crypto exchanges will do (see below), as they all work more or less the same way.
Then, simply follow these instructions:
- Create your crypto exchange account and go through the service’s mandatory ID verification process (aka KYC or “Know Your Customer”).
- Link your bank account or credit/debit card. Not all crypto exchanges support credit card purchases, but they all support bank/debit purchases (which is recommended in either case).
- Navigate to the crypto trading board and kick off a USD-SOL crypto transaction. You will receive your crypto at the current price of Solana at the time of the trade.
New crypto buyers or first-time users of a given crypto exchange will have to wait 5-10 days before they’ll be able to send their SOL coins off-platform to any external wallet.
This means that you won’t be able to buy SOL and then bet with it immediately if it’s your first go-round. Be sure to plan ahead so you don’t miss out on the best Super Bowl odds in the lead-up to the big game!
Where To Buy Solana
You can buy Solana at any trusted online crypto exchange, as the SOL crypto coin is a top-10 cryptocurrency asset. As such, it’s widely available through all the usual crypto service providers.
We’re members at all the following exchanges, and we can vouch for the legitimacy of each one:
- Binance US
- Coinbase Pro
Even better, the above crypto exchanges also feature mobile iPhone apps and Android apps. Coupled with the convenience of mobile Super Bowl betting, this access streamlines everything and makes handling every aspect of the online gambling process quick and easy.
Note: If it’s your first time buying Solana (or any other crypto coin) for online Super Bowl gambling, you can bypass the multi-day waiting period by buying SOL through Atomic Wallet or via the Coinify crypto store. The Zelle deposit method does not work for SOL, as Zelle only works with Bitcoin betting. It is also currently not possible to buy Solana with PayPal, Venmo, or other P2P apps.
How To Place Online Super Bowl Bets With SOL
Once you’re ready to bet Super Bowl 57 odds online with the Solana cryptocurrency, you’ll need to pick a legitimate Super Bowl sportsbook and make your initial deposit.
For the former, our Super Bowl betting site reviews should help narrow down your decision. For the latter, the process works the same no matter which operator you choose:
- Follow any link on this page to a trusted online sportsbook with Super Bowl betting lines, and click or tap the “Sign Up” or “Join Now” button.
- Enter in all requested personal information using only your real, verifiable data. All the best Super Bowl betting websites use SSL/TLS encryption and never share or sell your private info.
- Choose the Solana option from your site’s cryptocurrency deposits menu and copy down the venue’s “Solana sending address.”
- Open your Solana wallet or Solana exchange account and choose the “Send” option.
- Paste the above SOL address into your SOL wallet, along with the Solana amount you wish to deposit with your online Super Bowl betting operator.
- Submit your deposit and your account should be credited in just 5-10 minutes. There are no added Solana fees when depositing SOL at any legal online sportsbook, and the native SOL fees (built into the Solana blockchain) amount to just fractions of a penny.
How To Claim Super Bowl Payouts With Solana SOL
Once you know how to make SOL deposits, payouts are even easier. However, since you don’t have to deposit with Solana to withdraw in Solana, you may want to pull your winnings out in SOL crypto after having topped off your bankroll with a credit card or other traditional bet funding option.
In this case, you may need a little help with the Solana payout process:
- Navigate to your online Super Bowl sportsbook’s cashier page and choose the Solana option from the crypto withdrawals section.
- Open up your SOL wallet or SOL exchange account and select the “Receive” option from the menu.
- Copy down your unique “Solana receiving address.”
- Back at your sportsbook, paste the above Solana address into the appropriate field, along with the amount of SOL you wish to withdraw.
- Submit your withdrawal request. Your SOL should show up in your linked wallet within 1-2 hours at most (though Solana payouts are typically instantly approved and take just 5-10 minutes).
All Super Bowl betting crypto coins are rated for same-day withdrawals, but it’s important to remember that Solana is among the fastest and least expensive cryptocurrencies out there. Compared to Ethereum Super Bowl betting, for example, you’ll always be able to bet more, win more, and keep more with Solana.
Other good options for maximizing your crypto deposits and withdrawals include Litecoin betting, Ripple betting, Stellar betting, and even Bitcoin Cash betting. Regardless, all crypto Super Bowl gambling options are superior to traditional banking methods.
Solana Super Bowl Betting Bonuses
Solana Super Bowl betting isn’t just attractive because SOL itself is a valuable and popular crypto coin. It’s also not a great option strictly because it allows for lightning-fast deposits, carries high banking limits, is extra secure, and allows bettors to claim same-day payouts.
Indeed, perhaps the biggest reason why Solana Super Bowl gambling is so sought after is due to the fact that the online betting bonuses you get with Solana are far more valuable than typical betting promotions. In general, the best sites will boost your standard deposit bonuses by 200-300% when using cryptocurrency like Solana, and the rollover requirements are rarely increased meaningfully.
As such, we always recommend that every online bettor accept Solana bonuses whenever they’re offered. After all, if you’re going to go all the way and bet on the NFL championship game, you should maximize the amount you can wager on the biggest event of the season. Go big or go home!