Ripple XRP Super Bowl Betting
Super Bowl betting turns a huge handle every year, but the cryptocurrency boom is changing the way people wager on the big game. And one of the best cryptocurrency gambling options available today is Ripple Super Bowl betting. As one of the oldest and highest-rated crypto altcoins, Ripple (ticker symbol XRP) is a great way to fund your Super Bowl betting account quickly, easily, and securely.
That said, as of the 2023 Super Bowl, Ripple has a few issues to be aware of. The biggest, of course, is that Ripple is one of the least available cryptos. In other words, there are a few added steps involved in actually getting your hands on Ripple. However, once you buy XRP, using it to bet on Super Bowl odds online is a breeze. Big picture: Ripple’s negatives are just a drop in the bucket compared to Ripple’s positives!
BetOnline – Experience The Ripple Effect With These Super Bowl Odds
BetOnline Sportsbook has been to more Super Bowls than Tom Brady. Launched in 1992, the site has added to its services every year since and now supports more crypto betting options – including Ripple XRP – than any other major Super Bowl betting site.
BetOnline boasts year-round Super Bowl futures odds, has a dedicated custom Super Bowl prop builder tool, features live betting odds, and more. In all, BetOnline gives its members over 10,000 NFL odds for the big game, along with some of the most unique cross-sport Super Bowl parlay bets in the business.
And when the game’s over and the Super Bowl MVP is crowned, the fun doesn’t have to stop. That’s because BetOnline has a full international sportsbook, online casino, poker room, horse racebook, and more.
Super Bowl Signup Bonus: 100% Ripple Crypto Bonus Up To $1000 (BetOnline Promo Code: CRYPTO100) + 5% Crypto Boost
Deposit Methods: Cardano, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin, Polygon, ApeCoin, Avalanche, Binance Coin, Chainlink, Dogecoin, Shiba Inu, Solana, Stellar, Tether, Tron, USDCoin, Visa, Mastercard, AmEx, Discover, eCheck
Why You’ll Make Waves With Online Ripple Super Bowl Betting
Ripple is consistently rated within the top 10 cryptocurrencies by market cap, but it’s one of the more unique options out there. It’s also seen its fair share of “controversy” due to various SEC regulatory issues related to its initial launch in 2012.
As of Super Bowl 2023, Ripple XRP has been temporarily “delisted” by many American crypto exchanges, making it the least accessible of the common online crypto gambling options supported by legitimate Super Bowl sportsbooks.
However, Ripple itself is not illegitimate in any way, and despite its delisting, US bettors can still buy Ripple and trade Ripple with relative ease.
These are the primary benefits of betting on the Super Bowl with XRP coins:
- 100% Guaranteed Transfers – Unlike traditional banking methods like Visa Super Bowl betting and Mastercard Super Bowl betting transfers, XRP deposits cannot be interrupted by the UIGEA law.
- Enhanced Super Bowl Bonuses – Ripple crypto deposits allow you to claim your sportsbook’s biggest and best Super Bowl promotions.
- Same-Day Payouts – Crypto is the only bet funding option that allows online gamblers to claim same-day payouts with no added fees.
- Big Investment Opportunity – The Ripple price makes it easy for new crypto investors to buy large amounts of XRP coins, and XRP price predictions put the Ripple value at nearly $20 by 2030.
How To Bet On The Super Bowl With Ripple XRP
There are three basic steps to betting on the Super Bowl online with Ripple crypto coins. Step one, of course, is to actually buy some Ripple, while steps two and three are to choose your sportsbook site and then make a deposit, respectively.
For Ripple gambling, the first step is the most difficult. Because Ripple has been delisted from common exchanges, it’s not as easy to buy XRP as it is to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other top-20 crypto assets.
But while Bitcoin Super Bowl betting and Ethereum Super Bowl betting might make it simpler to get started, these cryptos take much longer to process and are far more expensive to use. Remember, Ripple’s strength is that it's one of the fastest and cheapest crypto coins on the market.
Note: In the speeds and fees departments, Ripple betting is rivaled only by Cardano betting, Solana betting, and Litecoin betting. But even though these altcoins are easier to acquire, they may not be as sound from an investment perspective. Always weigh the crypto pros and cons for your specific needs.
How To Buy Ripple XRP Cryptocurrency
If you want to bet on the next Super Bowl with Ripple XRP coins, you’ll need to get your hands on some Ripple first. However, because Ripple Labs has been temporarily “blacklisted” by the major US-based online exchanges, you can’t buy Ripple at Coinbase, Binance US, Bittrex, Kraken, etc.
Instead, you’ll either have to use a VPN and buy XRP from an international crypto exchange, or you’ll have to buy Ripple through the Atomic Wallet app. We highly recommend the latter course of action over the former, and we explain the process of using Atomic Wallet to buy XRP in the next section.
Where To Buy Ripple XRP Cryptocurrency
For Super Bowl 2023, Atomic Wallet is just about the only reputable place to buy Ripple without going through the rigmarole of using overseas crypto exchanges. Luckily, there’s another big benefit to buying Ripple through the Atomic Wallet store: You don’t have to wait!
Typical crypto exchanges mandate a waiting period of 5-10 days for new members before they can send their crypto to external destinations (like legal Super Bowl sportsbooks online). But Atomic Ripple purchases – and other Atomic crypto buys – go through immediately and let you send your XRP wherever you wish from Day 1 to Week 17 and beyond!
Here's how to get Ripple using the Atomic Wallet marketplace:
- Download Atomic Wallet for iPhone or Atomic Wallet for Android, and follow the instructions to set up your wallet. Be sure not to lose your 12-word Atomic Wallet recovery password.
- Navigate to the “Buy” tab within the Atomic Wallet menu.
- Look for the listing for Ripple XRP, and select it.
- Enter in the dollar amount of XRP you wish to purchase, and plug in your Visa or Mastercard number.
- Submit your XRP buy order.
Account verification is automatic and takes just seconds, so you’ll receive your Ripple coins just a few minutes after making your purchase. At that point, your XRP will be stored safely in your Atomic Wallet app (which, incidentally, is one of the highest rated Ripple wallets on the market), and you’ll be free to send XRP to your online Super Bowl gambling venue at your convenience.
Note: Atomic Wallet supports safe storage for hundreds of cryptocurrencies, including XRP and all the other coins accepted at the sportsbooks recommended in our online Super Bowl betting reviews. Being able to buy, store, and trade your crypto on the same platform you use for mobile Super Bowl betting is as convenient as it gets.
How To Place Super Bowl Bets With Ripple XRP
Buying XRP is the hard part. Now that that’s done, the rest should be smooth sailing. Here’s how you can make Ripple XRP deposits at the top online sportsbooks that support Ripple Super Bowl gambling:
- Follow any link on this page to a legal offshore sports betting site with current Super Bowl odds and lines, and click or tap the “Join Now” or “Sign Up” button.
- Enter in all requested personal information, being sure to use only your real, verifiable data. The best legal betting venues all employ industry-standard KYC account verification protocols.
- Select the cryptocurrency deposit menu and choose Ripple (XRP) from the available options. You can also select an optional online betting bonus at this time (recommended).
- Copy down your sportsbook’s unique “Ripple sending address.”
- Using your Ripple wallet or Ripple exchange account, choose the “Send” option and paste the above XRP address into the requisite field along with the XRP amount you’d like to add to your betting bankroll.
- Submit your XRP deposit and your account will be credited within 5-10 minutes.
How To Claim Ripple Super Bowl Betting Payouts
Once you’ve hit on all your big Super Bowl parlays and Super Bowl props, you’ll probably want to withdraw your winnings. Luckily, crypto gambling withdrawals come with guaranteed same-day payouts, which means you can get XRP delivered to your wallet ASAP.
Here’s how to request a Ripple sports betting payout:
- Head over to your site’s cashier page and choose Ripple (XRP) from the withdrawals menu.
- Open your private XRP wallet or XRP exchange account, choose the “Receive” option, and copy down your unique “Ripple receiving address.”
- Back at your sportsbook cashier, paste the above Ripple address into the appropriate field, along with the Ripple amount you wish to withdraw.
- Submit your Super Bowl gambling payout request.
In most cases, Super Bowl payouts are processed automatically. However, if you’ve managed to win a really large sum on all your best Super Bowl bets, your withdrawal may have to be approved manually by the site cashier.
This can take an hour or two, depending on site traffic. As such, Ripple Super Bowl payouts take anywhere from 5-10 minutes to 1-2 hours. And as with deposits, there are no added fees apart from the minimal built-in XRP blockchain transaction costs.
Ripple Super Bowl Betting Bonuses And Promos
Every Super Bowl online betting site worth its smelling salts gives players enhanced sports betting bonuses when they deposit with cryptocurrency. Some sites may advertise these crypto bonuses as “Bitcoin bonuses” specifically, but they apply to every different crypto accepted by the sportsbook in question.
When you deposit with Ripple at a legal Super Bowl sportsbook, you’ll get 2X-3X more bonus cash than you will when making traditional deposits (i.e. credit, debit, bank wire, money order, etc.). Best of all, these Super Bowl free bets come with the same low rollover requirements as the smaller bonuses you’d get for using old-school banking methods.
As a result, we always recommend that you accept any offered Super Bowl promo, with the caveat that you’ve read and understand the attached terms and conditions. Unless you’re planning to bet on the Super Bowl and literally nothing else ever again, these bonuses promise to be a valuable part of your online gambling playbook.
Ripple Super Bowl Commercial
In 2021, there was a Ripple Super Bowl ad that aired amongst several other cryptocurrency commercials as there was an uptick in altcoin sponsors for SB LV.