Samsung Pay is an eWallet platform designed for the Samsung Galaxy line of smartphones and smartwatches. And with almost 20 million users in the US alone, it makes sense that Samsung Pay Super Bowl betting would be included among the best online sportsbook banking methods. While Bovada is the only vendor to support S-Pay betting to date, we expect more sites to get on board by the time the next Super Bowl comes around.
Until then, though, you can only bet on the Super Bowl with the Samsung Pay app if you’re a Bovada member and opt to deposit and/or withdraw using the Bovada Voucher method. If you’ve never heard of this option before, you’ve come to the right place. As long as you follow the steps in this guide, you’ll be able to bet on Super Bowl 57 with Samsung Pay!
Bovada – The First Samsung Pay Sportsbook With Super Bowl Odds
Bovada has always been a leader in the online gambling market, just like the all-star quarterback who powers his team to the NFL Playoffs year after year. With great “downfield vision,” Bovada has often been the first site to offer new, innovative bet funding options. Most lately, they’ve done so via Bovada Vouchers.
With these voucher betting options, Bovada has continued to one-up the competition, making online sports betting with Samsung Pay a reality for its millions of US members. So, if you want to bet on the Super Bowl with the best sportsbook in the galaxy, Samsung and Bovada have you covered. Just be sure you put your money on the supernovas and not the black holes!
Super Bowl Signup Bonus: 50% Deposit Match Up To $750
Deposit Methods: Samsung Pay, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Bovada Vouchers, Bovada MatchPay, Visa, Mastercard, Crypto (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin)
Best Super Bowl Betting Sites That Support Samsung Pay
|Site Link||Bonus Offer||Rating||USA|
|BovadaReview||50% Max $1,000|
Benefits Of Super Bowl Betting With Samsung Pay
Samsung Pay is arguably the most secure digital e-Wallet on the market. With software and hardware solutions adding enhanced encryption to all stored cards (i.e. custom chip architectures, fingerprint readers, face scanners, etc.), when you use the Samsung Pay app, you know nobody’s going to get unauthorized access to your money.
This makes S-Pay an easy choice when gambling online, as added peace of mind is always a good thing. That’s not to say there aren’t any negatives to using Samsung Pay to bet on Super Bowl odds online, but the positives certainly outweigh them for most users:
- Guaranteed P2P deposits when used with Super Bowl betting vouchers at Bovada LV
- Valuable online sports betting bonuses with low rollover requirements
- Custom service optimized for Samsung Galaxy devices and wearables
- Software-based Samsung Knox encryption for added security
- ARM TrustZone hardware security at the processor level
- Access to Samsung Pay Cash, allowing for convenient digital debit P2P transfers linked to your bank account
- Access to Samsung Money, an exclusive SoFi Mastercard debit platform and investment service.
- MST compatibility for use with magnetic stripe readers
- NFC capability for touchless in-person retail transactions
How To Bet On Super Bowl Odds Online With Samsung Pay
In order to bet on the Super Bowl with Samsung Pay, there are three main requirements. First, you have to know how to read Super Bowl odds and be familiar with all the different kinds of Super Bowl prop bets. Second, you need to have a compatible Samsung Pay device and enroll in the S-Pay service. Third, must be a member at Bovada Sportsbook.
After that, making deposits and claiming payouts with Samsung Pay is easy enough if you follow the simple instructions listed below.
For more in-depth discussion of how the Samsung Pay betting voucher system works, our Super Bowl sportsbook voucher page explains everything in greater detail.
Samsung Pay P2P Deposits
Samsung Pay sportsbook deposits work the same way as other e-Wallet deposits, so if you know how to bet on the Super Bowl with Apple Pay or make Google Pay betting transfers, you’ll be familiar with the process.
If you’re new to the game, however, it’s all simple enough:
- Navigate to Bovada by following any link on this page and enter in all requested personal information. Be sure to use only real, verifiable info, as Bovada uses industry standard KYC measures.
- Finish creating your Bovada login and setting up your account. Be sure to skip the deposit option for now.
- Head over to the Bovada Community page and search for a voucher code for sale. You can also find Bovada voucher codes for sale at external sites like the Bovada Reddit forum, though we always suggest sticking to official site channels.
- Once you find a Bovada Voucher for sale in an amount you wish to deposit and that lists Samsung Pay Cash as an accepted option, contact the seller and finalize the terms of the sale.
- Send your payment to the voucher seller via Samsung Pay, and the seller will release the code to you after the transaction is complete.
- With voucher code in hand, head over to the Bovada Cashier page and select the “Voucher” option from the deposit menu.
- Paste in the voucher code, select an optional Super Bowl gambling bonus, and submit your deposit. Funds will be credited to your account instantly with no added fees.
Sports betting vouchers are not guaranteed as same-day deposits, as these are reliant on member demand at your Super Bowl sportsbook. In our experience, we’ve been able to link up with a voucher seller and conclude our voucher code purchases with Samsung Pay within a single day about 40-50% of the time.
Because Apple Pay and GPay have a larger US userbase, these eWallet options have a same-day success rate that’s about 10% higher than SamsungPay.
Note: Some P2P apps – such as PayPal, Venmo, Cash App, and Zelle – allow you to use Bovada MatchPay instead of Bovada Vouchers. MatchPay transfers are slightly faster, as the system is entirely automated. However, MatchPay Super Bowl betting does not support eWallets like Samsung Pay, Apple Pay, GPay, etc.
Samsung Pay Credit Card Deposits – Not Recommended!
Like all eWallet apps, the Samsung Pay app allows you to store all your credit cards, debit cards, and gift cards digitally on your compatible S-Pay device. This makes using these cards online that much more convenient and secure.
The added security of the Samsung Pay wallet leads to these transactions getting interrupted by the UIGEA banking law at a higher rate than card transfers initiated from outside Samsung Pay. While this can work, it’s much more likely to lead to annoying delays and frustration.
Samsung Pay P2P Withdrawals
To withdraw using SamsungPay, the process is the same as the above, only in reverse. Once you’ve secured your Super Bowl gambling winnings (and have met all optional bonus requirements), here’s how to use Samsung Pay for collecting your gambling payout:
- Navigate to the Bovada Cashier page (again, Bovada is the only Super Bowl/NFL betting site that currently supports SPay voucher payouts) and choose the “Voucher” option from the withdrawal menu.
- Enter in the amount of your betting balance you wish to convert to a voucher code and submit your request. Once approved, your voucher code will be emailed to your email address on file.
- Once you receive your voucher code, head over to the Bovada Community page or other online Bovada gambling forum and post your voucher code for sale. Indicate that you accept Samsung Pay.
- When a buyer contacts you, finalize the terms of the sale and await payment.
- As soon as you receive the Samsung Pay transfer with the money for your voucher, release the voucher to the buyer. The Bovada TOS mandates that voucher sellers fulfill their ends of these agreements in a timely manner or risk account suspension.
As with Samsung Pay voucher deposits, Samsung Pay gambling payouts are not guaranteed for same-day payouts. Again, this is all dependent on member demand, and despite Bovada being one of the fastest payout Super Bowl betting sites, you’ll usually only get same-day payouts about 40-50% of the time with S-Pay.
If you want to ensure that you get your winnings the same day you request them, the only withdrawal method to offer this guarantee is cryptocurrency. While Bitcoin Super Bowl betting and online Ethereum gambling are the most popular such options, newer cryptos like Cardano and Solana are even faster and cheaper.
Samsung Pay Super Bowl Bonuses
One of the best reasons to join an online Super Bowl betting site is the bonuses that they offer. These vary from site to site, but they all work the same way in boosting your bankroll by a certain percentage of your deposit.
This extra money – which come in the form of online betting free plays – can be used to bet on Super Bowl lines or any other sporting odds at your site of choice.
While many sites give members even more free money for depositing with crypto, you, unfortunately, can’t get these enhanced sports betting promos when topping up your account with Samsung Pay. Right now, Samsung Pay sports betting bonuses are only good for Bovada’s standard deposit perks.
Usually, these perks are limited to 50% match bonuses of up to $250, though you can use Bovada promo code BVD1000 to get up to $1000 in free plays if you deposit before the upcoming 2022-2023 Super Bowl!
Samsung Pay Compatibility List
If Samsung Pay has one glaring problem, it’s that the eWallet solution is mostly limited to Samsung products. In fact, it’s even more limited than that: You can only get the full Samsung Pay experience on the higher end mobile devices in the company’s stable, and Galaxy Tab devices are not supported.
As of the 2022-2023 Super Bowl, Samsung Pay-ready devices include the following:
Mobile Devices That Work With Samsung Pay – 2023
- Samsung Phones
- Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Active, S6 Edge+
- Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S7 Active)
- Galaxy S8, S8+, S8 Active
- Galaxy S9, S9+
- Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+, S10 5G, S10 Lite
- Galaxy S20, S20 5G, S20+, S20+ 5G, S20 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy S20 FE, S20 FE 5G
- Galaxy S21, S21+, S21 Ultra
- Galaxy S21 FE 5G
- Galaxy Note 5
- Galaxy Note 7
- Galaxy Note FE
- Galaxy Note 8
- Galaxy Note 9
- Galaxy Note 10, Note 10 5G, Note 10+, Note 10+ 5G, Note 10 Lite
- Galaxy Note 20, Note 20 5G, Note 20 Ultra, Note 20 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy Fold, Fold 5G
- Galaxy Z Flip, Z Flip 5G
- Galaxy Z Fold 2, Z Fold 2 5G
- Samsung Smartwatches
- Gear S2
- Gear S3
- Gear Sport
- Galaxy Watch
- Galaxy Watch Active
- Galaxy Watch Active 2
- Galaxy Watch 3
- Galaxy Watch 4
Note: In late 2021, Samsung Pay Mini was launched. This app added less feature-rich Samsung Pay support to dozens of Galaxy A and Galaxy M budget devices, as well as to select non-Samsung Android devices. However, users of these other brands of Android devices tend to go with the Google Pay (GPay) eWallet alternative.