Cardano is one of the most exciting new crypto coins to hit the field, which makes it the perfect bet funding option for the most exciting sporting event of the season. Several of the best-rated legal offshore sportsbooks support Cardano Super Bowl betting within their online bet funding menus, as the coin has become one of the very best cryptocurrency options for legal sports gambling across the board.
If you’ve never heard of Cardano or used it for online sports betting – or if you’ve never actually bet with any crypto currency before – our short guide to gambling on the 2021 Super Bowl with this new alternative payment option is everything you need to get started. A huge Super Bowl payout is definitely in the cards with Cardano – even if the Cards themselves don’t make it to the big game.
BetOnline – Bet On Super Bowl LVI With Cardano ADA
BetOnline AG – more than any other online Super Bowl betting site – sets the standard when it comes to the deposit methods available to members. With support for over 10 different crypto coins, it was only a matter of time before BetOnline Sportsbook offered support for the Cardano cryptocurrency.
Cardano gives Super Bowl gambling fans all the same perks (i.e. rapid deposits, enhanced bonuses, and access to same-day payouts) as any other legal online sportsbook banking option, but it also has among the lowest built-in fees and best overall investment potentials of any other gambling crypto coin.
Super Bowl Signup Bonus: 100% Cardano Crypto Bonus Up To $1000
Deposit Methods: ADA, BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, DOGE, XLM, XRP, LINK, USDC, USDT, Visa, Mastercard, AmEx, Discover, Check, Bank Wire, Money Order, etc.
Best Cardano Betting Sites For Super Bowl 56 Odds
|Site Link||Bonus Offer||Rating||USA|
|BetonlineReview||50% Max $1,000|
|SportsBetting||50% Max $1,000|
Why Cardano Is A Super Bowl Betting Crypto Betting Champion
Cardano (stock symbol ADA) is a fantastic Super Bowl betting option – and an excellent online sports gambling option in general – for several reasons.
Naturally, the benefits of crypto gambling make any sports betting crypto a top choice at the best online betting sites, but Cardano is superior even when compared to other popular crypto gambling options. These are just a few of the reasons why:
- Cardano allows for guaranteed Super Bowl betting deposits that go through in just 5-10 minutes thanks to its lightning-fast blockchain verification technology. Also, the UIGEA gambling banking law can never interfere with or disrupt ADA transfers.
- With Cardano, online Super Bowl bettors and other sports betting enthusiasts can get enhanced sportsbook bonuses and promotions that add 100% or even 200% of their deposit values to their bankrolls in the form of sports betting free plays. Cardano deposits give you more coin for your join at all the top sites!
- Cardano payouts are 100% guaranteed to go through the same day you request them, usually within the hour. In rare cases, ADA payouts might take up to 2-3 hours, but same-day payouts are always on the table (which is something non-crypto online gambling withdrawals don’t offer). Cardano sportsbooks are easily the fastest-payout sportsbooks in the industry.
- Cardano, launched in 2017, is a top-5 cryptocurrency asset. ADA consistently ranks behind only the heaviest hitters like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance Coin, and Tether (the latter of which doesn’t really count because it’s a stablecoin, not a proper crypto with real investment potential).
- The current Cardano price is just around $2.20-$2.50 per coin in the runup to Super Bowl 56. That means you can get a lot more Cardano coins for your money compared to crypto assets like BTC or ETH, which each cost many thousands of dollars per coin. ADA lets you get more for your money than most other top-10 cryptocurrencies.
- Cardano is a third-generation Proof-of-Stake (PoS) cryptocurrency that supports NFTs, smart contracts, De-Fi infrastructures, Cardano rewards via ADA staking, and more. ADA was also invented by Charles Hoskinson, the co-founder of number-two crypto Ethereum, so you know it’s got the intangibles, too.
- ADA investment potential is through the Superdome! Cardano price predictions suggest the value of ADA will continue to skyrocket for the foreseeable future. Cardano projections reasonably peg the price of ADA at $4 by early 2022, $50 by 2025, and $100 by 2030. And in our opinion, those estimates are actually very conservative.
How To Bet Super Bowl 56 With Cardano ADA
Cardano is one of the best new sports betting online bet funding options, but before you can take advantage of ADA, you’ve got to buy some. That’s easy enough, as Cardano is readily available for purchase at any popular cryptocurrency exchange.
The only specific advice we can offer about the ADA purchasing process is that you buy ADA when the current Cardano price is trending at or below its monthly average.
You never want to buy into any crypto coin when its price is surging, as you’ll get comparatively fewer coins for your money in such cases. The same approach holds true when timing your Cardano gambling deposits and payouts.
After you buy Cardano ADA, of course, you’ve got to know how to deposit the stuff and place your bets. Then, to finish off the entire process, you’ve also got to know how to claim ADA payouts when you win. We explain every aspect in the sections below.
How To Buy Cardano Cryptocurrency
If you want to get your hands on some Cardano, buying ADA is a cinch. You know, like another Tom Brady Super Bowl ring. It’s a done deal. If you live in the US, all you really need to do is join a legitimate online cryptocurrency exchange, sign up, and buy all the Cardano you want.
Here’s what you can expect to go through when registering an account with any legitimate online cryptocurrency exchange:
- Sign up and enter in all the necessary credentials requested.
- Link your bank account or debit card to your exchange account. (Most online crypto exchanges do not allow users to purchase crypto with credit cards, but some do.)
- Verify your identity using the site’s KYC process. The procedure for doing so is outlined clearly by the exchange operator, and you’ll be walked through everything step-by-step.
- Once verified, buy as much ADA as you’d like and send it to your Super Bowl online betting site ASAP.
All the best US-based crypto exchanges have policies that lock new users’ crypto funds for 5-10 days before allowing them to be sent to off-platform addresses, such as those used by the best-reviewed online Super Bowl betting sites.
Once your funds are unlocked and off-platform transfers are allowed, we recommend immediately moving your ADA off the exchanges and into your sports betting account, a private Cardano wallet app, or both.
It is generally not a good idea to leave your crypto on the exchanges any longer than you have to.
The best wallets we recommend for safe and profitable Cardano storage are the official Cardano wallets that allow users to stake their ADA. ADA delegation to Cardano stake pools is how you can earn Cardano passive income (i.e. free Cardano) without losing custody of or access to your ADA coins.
Where To Buy Cardano Cryptocurrency
Now that you know how to buy Cardano ADA – i.e. at a crypto exchange in most cases – the next step is to figure out which of these exchanges to use.
To be honest, for USA residents, all the big, regulated crypto exchanges are more or less the same. Any of the following will allow you to buy ADA with USD safely and securely:
- Binance US
- Coinbase Pro
- + More
All that said, remember: First-time crypto betting fans typically have to wait 5-10 days before these exchanges will allow for off-platform transfers. Naturally, since the Super Bowl is such a long way off, you’ve got plenty of time and this isn’t a problem.
Still, chances are that if you’re going to bet on the Super Bowl online, you’re also going to bet on other sports, too. If that’s your situation, time is more of the essence.
In such cases, you can acquire Cardano and send it to your site of choice in just a few hours instead of a few days by using the Atomic Wallet crypto store or – in many cases – the Coinify service (which is currently limited to residents in just 33 US states).
Note: You cannot currently use the Zelle-to-Bitcoin gambling deposit method to buy Cardano directly (though you can use it to buy BTC with which to then trade for ADA).
How To Place Super Bowl Bets With ADA
Once you buy ADA and receive it in your online exchange account or Cardano wallet (and are eligible to make off-platform transfers), the process to actually send Cardano to your favorite online Super Bowl sportsbook is simple and straightforward.
If you’ve never used crypto to bet sports online, we walk you through the basic steps to do so below. However, even if you’ve already participated in Bitcoin sports betting or Ethereum sports betting and the like, ADA has a trick up its sleeve that you might not be expecting:
It’s incredibly fast and cheap to use compared to most other crypto networks.
BTC, ETH, DOGE, USDC, and USDT – among other popular online sports gambling cryptos – are all secure and guaranteed bet funding methods, but they’re slower and more expensive than many newer altcoins.
When you deposit with Cardano (or bet with Litecoin, Stellar, Ripple, etc.), you’ll pay minimal blockchain fees and have your money credited to your online sportsbook gambling account in just 5-10 minutes!
So if you’re ready to bet on the Super Bowl with Cardano, just follow these steps to sign up and place your wagers:
- Follow any link on this page to a legal Super Bowl online betting site that supports Cardano ADA.
- Enroll for free by clicking or tapping the “Sign Up” or “Join Now” button. Enter in all requested account registration data.
- Select the Cardano ADA deposit option from your site’s cashier page. Copy down the site’s “Cardano receiving address.”
- Open your crypto exchange account or private Cardano wallet, choose the “Send” option, and paste the above ADA address into the recipient field.
- Enter in the Cardano amount you wish to deposit and submit the transaction. You will see your Super Bowl betting account credited in full within 5-10 minutes.
How To Claim Cardano Super Bowl Payouts
Once you’ve deposited with ADA or any other supported cryptocurrency, you’ll have no trouble pulling out your winnings after you’ve won your Super Bowl wagers. The process for claiming crypto betting payouts works the same way as it does for making crypto betting deposits, after all.
However, all the best online Super Bowl gambling sites allow you to withdraw in Cardano (or any other crypto coin) regardless of the way in which you first deposited, in which case you may be unfamiliar with the crypto transfer process.
Here’s how you can receive your Super Bowl winnings in Cardano from the best online sportsbooks:
- Head over to your Super Bowl sportsbook’s cashier page and select Cardano from the cryptocurrency withdrawal menu.
- Using your Cardano exchange account or private ADA wallet, select the “Receive” option and copy down your unique “Cardano receiving address.”
- Back at your betting site, paste the above Cardano address into the requisite field, along with the amount of ADA you’d like to pull out.
- Submit your payout request.
Cardano betting withdrawals are almost always processed instantly and automatically, but if you’ve really hit it big with your Super Bowl prop bets and Super Bowl futures, your request might have to be approved by the sportsbook staff manually.
In either case, you should have your winnings in hand within just 1-2 hours.
Cardano – like all other cryptocurrency gambling options – allows bettors to claim same-day payouts 100% of the time. No other offshore sportsbook banking method promises the same (though all methods are safe, reliable, and guaranteed).
Cardano Super Bowl Betting Promos
At any reputable sports betting site that offers Super Bowl odds, you’re going to find a number of different deposit bonuses. Of course, if you deposit with a cryptocurrency like Cardano ADA instead of a more traditional method like credit/debit or bank wire, you’ll get even bigger bonuses.
Generally, the best bonuses are reserved for brand-new members making their first deposits, but many top online sportsbooks for US players also allow members to claim valuable account reload bonuses whenever topping up their bankrolls.
And as with welcome bonuses, reload bonuses usually have the same crypto promo boosts when using Cardano, Bitcoin, Litecoin, and so on.
All in all, enhanced crypto online Super Bowl bonuses often double or triple your standard bonus offers, all while having the same (or nearly the same) low rollover rates.
Since these wagering requirements don’t make crypto sports betting bonuses any harder to meet than regular sports betting promos, we advise all Super Bowl betting fans to accept these perks whenever possible.