Since the Kansas City Chiefs are favored to win in the Super Bowl LV odds nearly across the board, we’ve decided to investigate all the reason’s why the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Tom Brady can erase their point spread deficit and become this season’s NFL champions.
10 Reasons The Tampa Bay Buccaneers Will Win Super Bowl LV
- The Buccaneers have already proven that they can overcome being an underdog. Super Bowl betting sites favored both the New Orleans Saints and Green Bay Packers to beat Tampa, but here they are in the big game once again.
- Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay offense have yet to hit their peak. They are loaded with talent and depth at every offensive skill position, and WR Antonio Brown appears ready to return from the injury list and suit up for SB LV.
- The Buccanneers’ defense is scorching hot, confusing opposing quarterbacks, forcing turnovers, and closing out games late. The momentum of the Super Bowl is often decided by a key defensive play late in the game, and Tampa’s defense is up to the task.
- Head coach Bruce Arians has a long track record of excellence but has yet to capture a Lombardi Trophy. His current scenario is very similar to that of opposing head coach Andy Reid at this time last year, and now that he has Tom Brady under center in his QB-friendly scheme, championship success is only 60 minutes of football away.
- Super Bowl 55 is being played at the home stadium of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, which marks the first Super Bowl home game in NFL history. With that said, they’re also the first home underdog, but not being favored hasn’t been a problem for them as of late (see #1).
- Tampa has several veteran members of their roster that are only missing a championship to ensure that their careers as Hall of Fame worthy. Some of these players include WR Antonio Brown, DT Ndamukong Suh, and LB Lavonte David.
- Tom Brady is the most decorated NFL QB of all-time, and that includes the NFL Playoffs and the Super Bowl. Although he has lost the SB three times, he has won it on 6 occasions. Combining that experience with the offensive talent surrounding him (see #2) should prove difficult for the Chiefs to get beyond.
- Brady is not the only Super Bowl champion on the current rost of the Bucs. DE Jason Pierre-Paul won Super Bowl XLVI as a member of the New York Giants, LB Shaq Barrett won Super Bowl LI with Denver, and RB Keyon Barner won SB LII as a member of the Philadelphia Eagles. Don’t forget about TE Rob Gronkowski either, as he’s bagged two Lombardi’s with NE as well.
- Tampa offensive coordinator Byron Leftwich has successfully managed the egos of several high-profile athletes and has them playing on the same page. NFL prop bets have suggested that their offense will score at least 26 points in SB LV, and considering how their defense is performing, that could be enough to get the job done.
- Never underestimate what a dedicated and focused Tom Brady can achieve. He’s aiming to win a Super Bowl title without the presence of his former New England head coach, Bill Belichick, and is determined to settle the argument as to who was more responsible for the Patriots’ historic success. Anyone standing in Brady’s way is in store for some restless nights while preparing to face him.
Source: Buccaneers Dot Com